Looking for suggestions for an upscale scent from Just Scent

Trappeur

I am placing an order with Just Scent for a few things and I would like to buy also a high end clean scent for a shop I sell to.  I am not good at picking out a type of aromatherapy/clean type scent because I myself just don't care for this type.  They all smell like perfume to me which I can't stand....that's just me.  Could I get some suggestions of what might be good for this shop?  I use 464.  Just to give you samples of what I already sell to the shop which are all super sellers is a little list so maybe that can help.

Lemon Verbena, Luxe Linen, Basil-SAge-Mint, Chardonnay, VBN, Pineapple Cilantro, Vanilla Pear Sorbet, Vanilla Champagne, and Crackling Firewood

Thankyou for any helpful suggestions I can get.

Trappeur

I have been looking at that one myself ?

I saw a sale email from them and of course browsed all the oils again

cactus and sea salt and avacodo and sea salt I have used and they are very nice - avacado I liked better, very upscale and spa type- I dropped it only because elements juniper and aloe was so similar and I buy more from elements 

beautiful day is very nice but is a little more floral clean 

I see they have another one that looks good for that type of Scent- balance and glow, that may be a good one to try 

@Trappeur 

Glad I got to pop in for this... 

JS Serendipity is TO DIE FOR. Seriously except for that mystery scent my friend made that one time in band camp, THIS is my favorite! It's Cream, Coconut, Vanilla, with overtones of bourbon and i dunno mebbe a malic acid fruit? (I don't know what the hell it is but I think it's pineapple) 

How'r'ya?:hello:

Sponiebr: The guy they fed to the Hurricane... 

• Like 1

Hi ya Sponey!

Hadn't seen you in awhile but you did tell us you would be out of kilter for a bit.....I was just thinking about you knowing you were in Fla.....Where?   So are you heading out of that state?  Just horrible with Irma....Please be safe and get somewhere out of Irma's path....Geesh, just heard on the news GA may get impacted where I'm at.  Hopefully I am far enough up in the mountains....Yesterday one of my accounts down the road from me here called to see if I knew of anyone who could help house his animals as they were leaving Florida.  He said the person needed room for 30 horses, 1 cow, 8 cats, 5 dogs, and 2 goats.

I could help with some pasture for 3 or 4 horses but couldn't offer any help for the rest of his animals but I gave him so suggestions.  

So that's a great fragrance?  All the reviews I see are great too....I'll order a little sample and see.  Thanks Sponey...

Trappeur

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sponiebr said:

@Trappeur 

Glad I got to pop in for this... 

JS Serendipity is TO DIE FOR. Seriously except for that mystery scent my friend made that one time in band camp, THIS is my favorite! It's Cream, Coconut, Vanilla, with overtones of bourbon and i dunno mebbe a malic acid fruit? (I don't know what the hell it is but I think it's pineapple) 

How'r'ya?:hello:

Sponiebr: The guy they fed to the Hurricane... 

Not sure how the hurricane is effecting Florida right now but please be safe. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Moonstar said:

16 hrs straight duty no overtime, then off duty clean up church property, some how get 2 hours sleep and back on duty for a min of 8 and possibly 16hrs or if I can't leave the interstatre then when ever... No gas or bottled water anywhere.  That's the effects I've experienced so far. :angry:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Moonstar said:

16 hrs straight duty no overtime, then off duty clean up church property, some how get 2 hours sleep and back on duty for a min of 8 and possibly 16hrs or if I can't leave the interstatre then when ever... No gas or bottled water anywhere.  That's the effects I've experienced so far. :angry: Not my first and not my last rodeo... YEEEEEE HAw. (again) :rolleyes:

Edited by Sponiebr
  • Like 1

Well Sponey we know that being an "Executor of Bad Ideas" is not going to play into Irma.......right?  RIGHT!  Remember.....possessions we can replace.....friends and family can't.....but I know you know that....:hello:

Trappeur

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2017 at 8:32 PM, Trappeur said:

I've been eyeing the Coconut Milk and Lavender and it sounds really beautiful.  Has anyone ever tried this?

Trappeur

It's nice, but soft and light smelling. It won't be blowing any doors off. JS FOs are iffy for me. I use parasoy.

I kind of thought that.  But there are people I think who would prefer a softer scent in cases.  I know you can't please everyone and personally lavender to me can get quite strong and nauseating  (well at least it is to me).  Thanks for letting us know your review on it Faerywren.

I'm still going to order and try it though.

Trappeur