And now the cut of the mermaid soaps.

Jcandleattic

15 hours ago, Dorothy Mantooth said:

Very nice! What scent did you end up with? Totally my opinion here, but I think it would be cool to see the base a light blue with darker blue and white swirls instead of multicolor. That would really make the mermaids tail pop. 

I thought of doing it that way, and probably still will with the smaller tails at some point, along with a sandy base (ocean floor), and with fluffy top (waves), along with some shells and pebble embeds also, but I didn't have time (or take the time) to get the shells made, so changed my whole plan last minute. 

The scent is a mix of 4 scents, and smells fabulous. A little watery, but more fruity, which goes with my style, and the colors. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2017 at 11:51 PM, candyb said:

Those are fantastic sure to be a hit!

They were. I ended up making 5 batches of them, and I still don't have any for my November show, and it's too late to make any for that show now. Oh well, maybe next year. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2017 at 4:12 PM, Moonstar said:

I just love these. How do you wrap these since a tails sticking out ?

My granddaughters are obsessed with everything mermaid and 

unucurns 🦄

I shrink wrap them like I do with all the others. It's not hard, I just need to use my rolled shrink wrap instead of my 6x6 bags because they are too small. 

44 minutes ago, Jcandleattic said:

I shrink wrap them like I do with all the others. It's not hard, I just need to use my rolled shrink wrap instead of my 6x6 bags because they are too small. 

Where do you get rolled think wrap . Do you mean Glad shrink or ones made specifically for B+B products ?