Cinnamon scent pine cones?

Darbla

I saw a bag of these in At Home and they smelled wonderful.  They are not wax coated, so what do you think they are dipped in or sprayed with?  I'm wondering, if I make a strong cinnamon scent with a body or room spray and spritz that on some pine cones from my yard. if that will smell as strong and last as long as those? 

Applying to cinnamon brooms would work too.  Have any of you seen those brooms at Dollar General lately?  Mine are a few years old and I don't go in Dollar General much these days.

• Like 2

Here's a Youtube vid that shows you how. Remember if you collected your own pine cones you want to clean them and instructions on how to clean them up before scenting them is included in this video. Cleaning them with get rid of dust, debris, bacteria, bugs, and anything unsavory hiding in the cones.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=yset_ff_syc_hp&p=how+to+make+cinnamon+pine+cones#id=4&vid=e1518e7a91f0222b91247a56ccff358e&action=click

Edited by Candybee
  • Like 1