Candybee

Honeysuckle Pear II

I think I finally got the colors I want. The soap looks so much better than how the photos came out. Smells divine! My own blend of pear & honeysuckle.

59a70f35467fd_HoneysucklePear9.jpg.15dce6af50c90f25423a27234830d55a.jpg

59a70f42ab935_HoneysucklePear11.jpg.9a55d11687f685745801ccdc1bc867f2.jpg

• Like 5

That combo sounds amazing, your so good at blending + coming up with unusual fragrances ! Love the bright colors too :) 

• Like 1

Candybee, that soap is ABSOLUTELY just gorgeous......Your colors are simply beautiful.  And the scent, pear and honeysuckle I can just imagine is just sooo very appropriate with the colors you chose.  I wish I had smellavision here.   Makes me want to go and blend those 2 together....just amazing....

Trappeur

• Like 1

Thanks for looking! The fragrance combo is a winner. Ever since I debuted it this summer its been a big hit. A beautiful fruity floral mix. But it took several different batches before I got the colors and swirls just the way I imagined in my head.

Beautiful. I have not made soap or even been in my basement other than to clean it since before I went out of the country in May. 

Now that it is finally CLEAN, I WILL be making soap this weekend. :) 

• Like 1

That is too pretty, probably smells divine. Pear is a great blender, as versatile as apple.