Best Label Printers?

lumoscandles

I need to buy a new printer for my labels and I wondered what you all use and how much you like yours? I print both color and black and white labels, and I don't currently have a preference of matte vs. glossy or ink vs. laser. My current printer is an Epson WF 2660 and it is just not cutting it. I have SO MANY problems with it all the time, from not connecting to my computer even when it says it's connected, leaving streak marks on my labels (and having to clean the print nozzle over and over and over to fix it), and today it just doesn't want to grab my label paper! I'm sick of it! :angry2:

Anyway, I know all printers will have their own issues, but wanted to hear your opinions before I buy a new one! Thanks!

I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 Ink Jet and its the second one I bought.  The first went back almost immediately (sorry I cannot remember what it was).  I would say it is between mediocre and great, maybe 3.5 out of 5.  I have occasional problems with streaks and just automatically clean the printhead before big print jobs.  That definitely helps.  I sometimes have a problem with it grabbing too many pages or not enough.  I find that if I put in a lot of sheets of labels it tends to work better than if I just put in a sheet or two.

Overall for the $100 I paid for the printer, it is worth it.  I hope to eventually be able to afford a higher end printer.

• Thanks 1