Congratulate me, please

Crafty1_AJ

Lovely Assistant and I just put in a combined 10+ hours of pesky bookkeeping and paperwork. BLEAH.  We blew off pouring candle restocks to tackle stats, bank statements, etc.  My least favorite task when it comes to my business is paperwork!!  I'm going to reward myself with a nice cup of fresh coffee and put my feet up to read.  Or play a video game.  Or both. :D

What pesky tasks would you love to delegate to someone else if you could?

• Like 2

Yay you! You are my hero today. I need to do the same, but dread rhe thought of it. 

My my relationship goal is to have the data bro taxes all set and ready by the end of the year, so when it is time to file poor hubby does not have to watch me cry. ??

Congrats! Time to take that break and give yourself a pat on the back!

For me, its updating website and facebook pages. I don't mind bookkeeping because that was what I used to do for a living and loved it. But I just hate social media because its such a time stealer. Almost forgot I really hate filling website orders, another huge time stealer but I tell myself at least I made money today!