Tobacco Noir?

Kerven

I'm searching for a dupe or smell-alike of DW Home's Tobacco Noir. The fragrance description states, " Ambered tobacco with warm vanilla musk touched by exotic tonka beans." It has a cinnamon note as well.

So far, I've found tobacco pipe, tobacco caramel, and a couple other things, but nothing with amber and vanilla. Any ideas?

I thought it had an odd herbal quality to it OOB - probably the coriander, which reminded me of the Montego Bay CS carried. Maybe it's heavy in base notes. I'll give it the blotter test to see if the dry down brings out more of those notes. If so, I think it might pair well with a tiny amount of CS Cinnamon and Vanilla.

Thank you!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I haven't smelled this scent but you made me want to order it after another post.i havent received it yet but I was searching about and am wondering if it's a blend of tobacco leaf and Amber mixed with tonka bean noir both crafters choice

Edited by ScentedPleasurez

I don't know. It's hard for me to describe. There's tobacco leaf, something sweet (maybe tonka or a subtle but rich vanilla), something spicy - not cinnamon or clove - cassia or cardamom (?)... a little amber and maybe something woody.

22 minutes ago, Kerven said:

I don't know. It's hard for me to describe. There's tobacco leaf, something sweet (maybe tonka or a subtle but rich vanilla), something spicy - not cinnamon or clove - cassia or cardamom (?)... a little amber and maybe something woody

There are other people selling "Tobacco Noir" but when u dig a bit deeper the scent they are using is a Tom Ford dupe of Tobacco Vanille. 

NotesTobacco leaf, spice notes, tonka bean, tobacco blossom, vanilla, cacao, dried fruits and woody notes

Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford is one of the original 12 released in the Private Blend line of fragrances. A best-seller, it is a smooth oriental fragrance. The comfort of warm, sweet spices wrapping you in the long lasting arms of tobacco, tonka bean, vanilla and cacao, just like your favorite blanket warming you on a cold winter day

Edited by ScentedPleasurez
Little keyboard or big fingers. Take your pick