Thoughts On Coconut Wax?

I'm very curious about coconut wax but can't find much information on what it's like to deal with. Has anyone here had experience with it and if so, were you happy with the hot throw and consistency? Would you recommend it? Thank you for any info?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm new to all of this and just starting with wax melts. I am having a very hard time with coconut oil wax. I have mixed it with beeswax, and the HT was horrible I even reluctantly added vybar and still no good. I did a 50/50 mix with parafin wax and it was ok, but I am trying to stay away from paraffin. I upped my FO to 1.5 and they were rather soft. After a week of curing they did  firm up a bit but still a bit squishy  if you firmly pressed on it. I read yesterday were some people found soy candles they forgot about curing a month later and the HT was amazing compared to it 48hr curing or a week. I'm wondering if coconut oil wax is the same way? 

• 2 months later...