Warning label for wax melts?

jbradshaw

I'm trying to figure out where/how to apply a warning label to my clamshells - any advice? Do you just include it on the top label and deal with it looking not so great? Or do you just pop in a card with the warning with each purchase? I'm also not sure how much I have to include with the melts themselves vs the instructions that come with someone's actual warmer. 

39 minutes ago, Belinda said:

How about on the inside of the top so they can see it when they open? 

This is exactly what I do - I get mine from CS and they are square and fit perfect to where my top label covers it, when you open the clam...bamm it's right there and they can't say they didn't see it 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, moonshine said:

This is exactly what I do - I get mine from CS and they are square and fit perfect to where my top label covers it, when you open the clam...bamm it's right there and they can't say they didn't see it 

When I make melts in clams, this is what I do as well. Easy peasy and it's not "ugly" because you don't see it until you open the clam, which only the consumer should see in the first place... 

• Like 1