Looking for Peak replacements

kfintoni

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

@grama Ive never even heard of that company. When I did a quick google they are located in PA and sell candles, is this right ? Im wondering when they'll have the oils

ready for sale. Thanks for posting this - wonderful news :) Love Peak's Sugar Cookie + Birthday Cake !

I think this is the website. 

http://www.keystonecandlesupply.com/

Edited by jackbenimble
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Looks like it could be right, jack! Hoping they make it clear which are Peak when they come into the catalog. I only used one or two. Not interested at all in dupes.

I also went to the Facebook page and typed in the same website name and it is correct. Pam is the owner and said that it will take a few weeks to get them all in and listed. Hoping also they have their own Peak category so we know. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, jackbenimble said:

I also went to the Facebook page and typed in the same website name and it is correct. Pam is the owner and said that it will take a few weeks to get them all in and listed. Hoping also they have their own Peak category so we know. 

You make an excellent point. A Peak category would be great so that theres no confusion. Im with TT, I only use a few + not interested in dupes.

Maple Street has some of Peaks dupes, ready for purchase.

I started a thread to let everyone interested know these are available .They only have about 7  of Peaks dupes right now .I just ordered 1 pound of my beloved Cranberry Oak & Autumn Walk. Big sale on many items right now :)

I am happy to hear Keystone will have the original Peak oils ,great news for all us Peak fans :)

• Like 1

On 9/9/2017 at 12:08 PM, Moonstar said:

You make an excellent point. A Peak category would be great so that theres no confusion. Im with TT, I only use a few + not interested in dupes.

Me too....I hope they have a separate catagory for Peaks just like RE has one for Kentucky.

Trappeur

• Like 1

OMG! This is the greatest news!!! I was so worried how to replace scents for my blends! I already spent a small fortune looking for replacements darn it! But anyway, thank you guys so much for the info!

I called Keystone Candles this morning,  and it is confirmed from Vanessa who answered the phone,  she said she will be carrying Peak's line of fragrances , and the web site should reflect that sometime early October, or even possibly late September. And she is taking pre-buys if you call her:  Ph 877-318-4178

Edited by Moona13
bad grammer

2 hours ago, Paperbackstash said:

She definitely did a smart thing purchasing their oils. I did a small order from three companies last night for samples, but am planning to do an order of some of the Peaks when she gets them listed.

As others have said, you can call and pre-order, which might not be a bad idea because once they are listed I have a feeling they are going to go FAST from everyone who was in panic mode when Peak made the announcement. 

I anticipate a lot of OOS items for the first little while, once they get everything inventoried, get the pre-orders out, and then list everything. They will go like hotcakes and then have to reorder more from the manufacturer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Tricia said:

Hope I can find a Red Currant like Peaks!  It was so tart and strong.

You can call Keystone and see if they have it or when it will be in stock. From what I've heard they will have their website open with Peaks FO's open on the 28th, but are taking preorders now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Okay - the first round of molecular clones are in stock!! 

Click here to view them:  Peak Fragrance Clones

Molecular cloning means that the original fragrance was put through a machine that isolates the individual chemicals used to create the fragrance and quantifies them. So - these clones are a molecular match to the original fragrance. Here's a list of the in stock ones:

Amish Harvest
Autumn Walk
Clean Cotton
Eucalyptus Spearmint
Fireside
Freesia
Hot Chocolate
Ivy & Hollyberry
Spruceberry
Storm Watch
Strawberry Fields
Warm Apple Pie
Wild Mountain Honey

By the way - I'm more than happy to ship out sniffy samples to those who want to compare this to the original scents. PM me if you'd like any of the below.

Peak Release-1.png

Edited by JulieB

17 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Clones ??? I thought they were the original FO's that Peak carries not dupes. Are you the company that bought Peak (Keystone Candle) Im confused, as keystone said

they were going to carry the actual Peak orders.

JulieB is not the owner of Keystone. Remember Julie was one of the suppliers when Peak first closed that was willing to dupe some of the fragrances. 

I hope I’m not wrong in my statement. 

Edited by jackbenimble
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Clones ??? I thought they were the original FO's that Peak carries not dupes. Are you the company that bought Peak (Keystone Candle) Im confused, as keystone said

they were going to carry the actual Peak orders.

No, these are not the originals. Keystone bought the originals and the closes. This link is to one of the many who jumped in to dupe the originals. 

Keystone is nearing the finish line, almost ready to start distributing the originals. They had to get through three trailer truck loads of original oils.

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

No, these are not the originals. Keystone bought the originals and the closes. This link is to one of the many who jumped in to dupe the originals. 

Keystone is nearing the finish line, almost ready to start distributing the originals. They had to get through three trailer truck loads of original oils.

Thanks for clearing that up 😊

• Like 1

I am more than happy to send sniffy samples of these clones to anyone who'd like them. The reason that I started cloning their fragrances is because tons of my customers were panicking about where they were going to get these fragrances now. No one else was offering them and Peak wasn't being clear about what was happening with their fragrances. These are molecular clones of the original. So, now there is more than one place to get these - just in case the other vendor closes it's doors unexpectedly. Hope this helps explain things!!!! <3

• Like 2