Hi All!

njcurley

Hi from Hot, Hot, Hot Tennessee.  I have been lurking and reading for awhile now and figured it was time I thanked you all for you hints, tips and help ROFL.

What's your name? Nicole

How old are you? 46

Where do you live? Beautiful Middle Tennessee.

How long have you been making candles/soap/whatever?  On and off for years.

How did you get started making candles/soap/whatever? This latest 'on' of candlemaking started after spending a small fortune on candles and Hubby asking me why I didn't just make them myself.

Are you married? Any kids? Married to my sweetie for 17+ years, no children.

If candle/Soap making isn't your primary job, what do you do? By day I am a legal assistant, but making candles is my true joy.

Anything else we should know?

A story you've probably heard, a friend and I started making candles for ourselves, family started asking for them, people started asking to buy from us and we have evolved to selling at a local Farmers Market and other craft fairs.  We have only been 'open' for a few months and are slowly developing our brand, scents etc.  We are definitely not doing this the conventional way, but it is working for us.  I have found tons of information on this forum and am in awe of all of you!  I can only hope to achieve the success of everyone  here.