Peak Is Closing

GoldieMN

Sorry to hear it but not a shock, it's been so bad ordering from them for the past year I knew something was up.  Think there is even a thread asking if they were closing a while back...may be another forum though.  I've pretty much replaced all but Patch.  What will happen to this forum now?

• Like 3

Oh no, this is so sad for him and his family! Us too! I hope this forum will stay active. I can't imagine loosing touch with everyone on here. It just feels like we're family.

I sure wish someone would buy him out because he has some wonderful oils. You just never know what life's going to throw at you. I wish the best for him and his kids!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IwantItgreen said:

So sorry to hear this, I use primarily their oils.  I wish we would have had an opportunity to reduce their stock.

That would have been the ideal thing to have done and let everyone about what was going to happen and at least give a heads up.  So I wonder if they sold the business or just closed.....

Trappeur

I haven't been very active on this forum in a long time but I came to check here because I saw the post on Facebook.  I'm so sorry to hear this!  Good to see some familiar names on here still :)  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, IwantItgreen said:

So sorry to hear this, I use primarily their oils.  I wish we would have had an opportunity to reduce their stock.

Me too - I just got some Cedar at beginning of the year and almost ordered more a couple weeks ago.  Now its too late 

4 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

Yes. Craft server is totally independent of Peak, and has been for some time. We will be ok here. No worries. 

Oh, thank goodness! I just breathed a sigh of relief! 

4 minutes ago, TallTayl said:

We will figure this out. Together. Some how. 

Yes, we will! Thanks for the support! 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, SuzyK said:

I haven't been very active on this forum in a long time but I came to check here because I saw the post on Facebook.  I'm so sorry to hear this!  Good to see some familiar names on here still :)  

It's good to see you on here again Suzy! I've missed seeing you! There are so many that don't get on here anymore and a lot of new people too but it's nice to see the ones that were here when I first started.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Belinda said:

It's good to see you on here again Suzy! I've missed seeing you! There are so many that don't get on here anymore and a lot of new people too but it's nice to see the ones that were here when I first started.

Good to see you too!  I pop in from time to time but haven't posted at all.  I need to get back into it.  My scent shop has kept me busy but I should be on here more.  I've learned so much from this group!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SuzyK said:

Good to see you too!  I pop in from time to time but haven't posted at all.  I need to get back into it.  My scent shop has kept me busy but I should be on here more.  I've learned so much from this group!

I also pop in from time to time and learned everything I know thanks to this group and all of us helping each other over the years.  It was a lot of fun testing with others on here for many years.   

Regarding Peak oils, I'm like many others sitting here wondering where I am going to find replacements for so many scents.  In a bit of a panic actually.   

This really stinks!! I ordered everything through Peak.  I loved that their scents came in amber bottles.. Everywhere else I've tried sends them in white see throughish bottles.. :(  This grinds my gears!  Have to redo all of the testing!  Find new scents, change the website information.. argh!

• Like 1