There's an archive somewhere because I accidentally found it ....

Darbla

But I can't figure out how to access it on purpose if I wanted to read other stuff in it.  I found it because I was googling for IGI 4761 wax, and one of the Google results was to an archived message.  But I can't find a link here on Craftserver to that, or I've simply overlooked it.  Does anybody know?  Here is the archived message I stumbled upon:

The forum software automatically archives old topics by locking them. It speeds up the whole forum.

if you search for 4761 in the top right search box you will find loads of old threads that have been archived this way :) 

I know a long time ago when Peak still owned the board, the server crashed and I think those old archives are from that time. I wonder where it lives. For a long time after the crash, Google was rhe only way to search

On 7/26/2017 at 1:13 PM, coconut said:

I know a long time ago when Peak still owned the board, the server crashed and I think those old archives are from that time. I wonder where it lives. For a long time after the crash, Google was rhe only way to search

Likely in bits and pieces on the web. There were two crashes that I can remember. Keeping the old board, before Vicky took over, was always a hope, but it was unstable. 

• Like 1