Looking for a good Marshmallow Scent

LivInTX

New hear and new to making bath and body just for fun for my kids.

I am having a hard time trying to find a GOOD STRONG Marshmallow scent (not Toasted Marshmallow). My kids don't like the Toasted Marshmallow scent I purchased from NG and neither did I.  Toasted Marshmallow seems to be the only one I keep seeing out there from other suppliers. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated :-)

13 hours ago, LivInTX said:

New hear and new to making bath and body just for fun for my kids.

I am having a hard time trying to find a GOOD STRONG Marshmallow scent (not Toasted Marshmallow). My kids don't like the Toasted Marshmallow scent I purchased from NG and neither did I.  Toasted Marshmallow seems to be the only one I keep seeing out there from other suppliers. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated :-)

RE's toasted marshmallow is wonderful! I also like marshmallow madness from Lone Star. I just got marshmallow bomb from JS today but won't know anything till I put it in wax.

What part of Texas are you in? You wouldn't happen to be in Livingston would you? Just thought from your name on here that's where you are from.

Hi Belinda, I'm just North of Dallas.

I will check out Lone Star. I did see the marshmallow bomb on JS, please let me know what you think of it when you use it.

Glad to know there is a supplier here in Texas, thank you. Hopefully shipping is reasonable.

Are there others you would recommend from Lone Star? Is there vanilla good?

Thanks

Edited by LivInTX

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 10:09 AM, LivInTX said:

Hi Belinda, I'm just North of Dallas.

I will check out Lone Star. I did see the marshmallow bomb on JS, please let me know what you think of it when you use it.

Glad to know there is a supplier here in Texas, thank you. Hopefully shipping is reasonable.

Are there others you would recommend from Lone Star? Is there vanilla good?

Thanks

If you use leather they have a good leather FO. Another great leather is from Texas Candle Supply. Lone Star has a few good oils and maybe shipping to you won't be so bad since you're right there close to them. They're located close to Dallas.  I would do a search on here for opinions on their FO's. I don't use a whole lot of them.