Reviews of New Ecosoya Waxes

Thank you Nicki :) That was super helpful, Im actually excited to try some, I think I'll get some for melts to test out. Do you recall if the wax for tarts lasted for 

more than 1 day, I know it'll vary based on the FO . When will the waxes be available ?

Edited by Moonstar

3 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Thank you Nicki :) That was super helpful, Im actually excited to try some, I think I'll get some for melts to test out. Do you recall if the wax for tarts lasted for 

more than 1 day, I know it'll vary based on the FO . When will the waxes be available ?

I think I'm going to do tha same!  They didn't give a burn-time on the melts, just said that the hot throw was outstanding, especially on the softer waxes.

This post mentioned that their pallets of all 3 waxes are on order (as of a week ago) and they expect them to deliver in August. They should be available to us sometime in August as well. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

Thanks for the post, now I'm interested in seeing which suppliers now start to carry these waxes.

Me too!  I bet most suppliers do pick them up.  The soy wax options out there are just not comparable to Ecosoya's soy, IMO. 

• Like 2

On 7/25/2017 at 0:21 PM, mulberrysoap said:

Was the original soy wax from them really that good? On a par with paraffin? Tia

They were the best soy waxes I've tested. I still think I do better hot throw with all paraffin. These are suppose to be completely reformulated tho, so here's to hoping that can be as good as paraffin now :). 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else not so patiently waiting for this new wax?  I am trying so hard to make the wax I have last.  Like others I have been struggling with my soy, I've even shelled out what I consider an unreasonable amount for wax thinking maybe because it was expensive it would be worth it, it was nothing special.