Help me pick which label to order

Trappeur

I have a dear friend who I have to make up a dozen mini candles for her for a couple friends she has who have cancer as she is using them for gifts.

The jars are these little 5oz italian jars of which I am going to be dyeing the wax in the teal of which with suggestions here others made to me, I ordered the teal dye from Lonestar. She wanted a nice floral and I made these 2 sample labels for her to pick from.  She loved both and told me to pick..lol

Here is a picture of the jar of which I sell to an account, so of course the label that is on the jar is not the label.  I just wanted you to see what the jar looks like.  Here are the 2 label options.  If you were to pick one, which one would you choose?  I'll put up a picture of the finished jar in the teal wax and labels when they are done.  So which label?  The one with pink fonts or teal fonts?   Thanks.   Trappeur

596e2b63cb1eb_Bonnie6.thumb.jpg.999bcc35e5762761289a8b37ac1a91b7.jpg

596e2b11f2389_Bonnie4.thumb.jpg.e84f14ad8adc7ca12221aa0d9a670924.jpg 

596e2cc9c0842_NewBlueBabyItalianJar-HazelnutCoffee.jpg.fa8a805c35b8f029141a8af62647e6dd.jpg

They're both beautiful as usual! I'm so sorry to hear of her friend's who have cancer. It is a tough battle for sure. 

I think I like the first one better only because I like where it says "with much love" and it has some teal color to the flowers which would go well with the teal colored candle, but they are both equally beautiful. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Belinda said:

They're both beautiful as usual! I'm so sorry to hear of her friend's who have cancer. It is a tough battle for sure. 

I think I like the first one better only because I like where it says "with much love" and it has some teal color to the flowers which would go well with the teal colored candle, but they are both equally beautiful. 

I agree!

21 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Wow, me too, that would have been my choice too!    Looks like it's going to be the first one.....

Trappeur

HEy Trapp, I know I'm a little late to this party but would you mind if I fiddled with this for a bit when I get to the office? I wanna try something and I think it might be helpful. 

On 7/18/2017 at 6:05 PM, Trappeur said:

Wow, me too, that would have been my choice too!    Looks like it's going to be the first one.....

Trappeur

4 hours ago, Sponiebr said:

HEy Trapp, I know I'm a little late to this party but would you mind if I fiddled with this for a bit when I get to the office? I wanna try something and I think it might be helpful. 

Never mind... It ain't what I thort... Could be my thort'r's busted too... 

1 hour ago, Sponiebr said:

Never mind... It ain't what I thort... Could be my thort'r's busted too... 

I wanna see what you fiddled!   Go ahead and knock yourself out Sponey!   There is always room for improvement!

Trappeur

11 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I wanna see what you fiddled!   Go ahead and knock yourself out Sponey!   There is always room for improvement!

Trappeur

So, because I'm getting hit with a convoy of train wrecks right now, and because GIMP image editor is acting like a Gimp with a ball-gag, I haven't quite figured out how to do what I wanted to do... The upshot of the idea is an extrapolation of the Brenizer Method, created with multi layers of different gaussian difference edge detection  and sharpened images. As soon as I can come up for air I'll get back at it. 

lol, lol......I haven't the foggiest clue what in the world you just said....all those big words!  my my Sponey!  Am I really supposed to understand what Brenizer or who that guy is?  huh????lol  And who or what is gaussian?  Never mind, don't even bother explaining cause I won't understand what the hell your even saying....just do what ever you want to do....

lol

Trappeur

Last night as I was eating a bowel of cereal for supper,  at midnight this movie came on.  It was with Jeremy Irons who was a professor at some college institute and this Indian person came to the institute with his discovery I belief into infinity.   Long story short, this Indian died at an extremely early age of Tuberculosis, but the institute indoctrinated this person as a royal fellow into the college.  This movie was something about mathematicians and when he wrote on the black board all these numbers of this and that and what it meant it was unbelievable.  Of course I really didn't understand what anyone was talking about in the movie and then I thought it reminded me of you Sponey! lol....Dont know why I even watched the movie.  I thought maybe I could educate myself a bit......I flunked on that!  So I ate another bowel of cereal and fell asleep in my chair.

Trappeur

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Trappeur said:

lol, lol......I haven't the foggiest clue what in the world you just said....all those big words!  my my Sponey!  Am I really supposed to understand what Brenizer or who that guy is?  huh????lol  And who or what is gaussian?  Never mind, don't even bother explaining cause I won't understand what the hell your even saying....just do what ever you want to do....

lol

Trappeur

*deadhorse*:laugh2:

3 hours ago, Sponiebr said:

So, because I'm getting hit with a convoy of train wrecks right now, and because GIMP image editor is acting like a Gimp with a ball-gag, I haven't quite figured out how to do what I wanted to do... The upshot of the idea is an extrapolation of the Brenizer Method, created with multi layers of different gaussian difference edge detection  and sharpened images. As soon as I can come up for air I'll get back at it. 

Say what ??? :laugh2:*deadhorse* BTW what is a Bronzier + a gaussian ???? lol !

Edited by Moonstar

3 hours ago, Trappeur said:

lol

Trappeur

I know.... I know... I only posted that because I might not get back to it, and if someone understood what I was talking about they might be able to replicate what I had in mind. The upshot of the trainwreck convoy is I'm being given another 8 weeks to make soap before I get shut down, BUT I have to move all of my gear BACK in AND be ready to split in an instant's notice... o.O Yeah... 

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

Say what ??? :laugh2:*deadhorse* BTW what is a Bronzier + a gaussian ???? lol !

OMG!!!!? SERIOUSLY? What is UP with YOU and this STICK and my GROCERIES?
Listen... Should I just send my dead ass to you for processing in the future? I'm gonna need AT LEAST 4 BIG roasts and the tenderloins in WHOLE un-whollaped condition... The rest you can whack-a-way into hamburger and then maybe turn that into hotdogs? Yeah... So:

4 big roasts
BOTH whole tenderloins  
and my then turn the rest of my ass' weight into hotdogs. 

Thanks Moonie, yer the BEST:) 

Sponiebr:biggrin:

@Trappeur & @Moonstar

Example of difference of Gaussians is shown here:

150px-Flowers_before_difference_of_gaussians.jpg.26e1341eefa7d29e5b51a8c737b265ac.jpg

150px-Flowers_after_difference_of_gaussians_grayscale.jpg.75c8ad222a250d6dddc2989d1d244ad0.jpg

It's a photoshop filter that can be used to create this effect, this is gray scale but it can be done in color too. (Courtesy of Wikipedia ) 

Brenizier method is a photography method used by stacking a bunch of semi-transparent shots on top of each other to bring sharp focus to the subject of the composition while leaving the background images out of focus but with rich detail and color. 

More here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brenizer_Method

Sorry, I was in a bit of a rush earlier and couldn't give a more detailed explanation. 

Cheers, 

Sponiebr:  (wait a second... that wasn't beating a dead horse... it was you beating my DONKEY!) 
images.jpg.85b95c3eb7e23828c3be2c5239a80822.jpg