Candlewic faves? Experience with these specific ones?

Darbla

These are on my want-to-try list:

Juniper Breeze

Voodoo Love

Bayberry

Canella Bark

Christmas Essence (they don't have a description of this???)

Fraser Fir

Rattle Snake Grass

Scotch Pine

Winter Woods

Pumpkin

Spiced Cider

Sugar Plum

Any of the Fall/Christmas scents

Any experiences with these, and if not these what are your faves?  Thanks, guys.

Edited by Darbla

1 hour ago, Darbla said:

These are on my want-to-try list:

Juniper Breeze

Voodoo Love

Bayberry

Canella Bark

Christmas Essence (they don't have a description of this???)

Fraser Fir

Rattle Snake Grass

Scotch Pine

Winter Woods

Pumpkin

Spiced Cider

Sugar Plum

Any of the Fall/Christmas scents

Any experiences with these, and if not these what are your faves?  Thanks, guys.

I bought a bottle of pumpkin and unless I just did something wrong I wasn't impressed with the strength of it. It does smell good though.  I'll have to sniff it again to make sure but I do remember thinking it smelled really good but it wasn't very strong to my nose. I need to melt some of those and see how they do on hot throw.

Sugar plum is strong. I'll have to smell it again to make sure I like it.

Rattlesnake grass is a nice scent 

Sugared vanilla shortbread is wonderful

Pumpkin ginger streusel is great

pumpkin chai is good

Voodoo love is a good strong oil

Juniper Breeze smells nice OOB but I haven't put it in wax

Bay Laurel is nice

I didn't care for Apple cider doughnut. I smell too much cider and not enough doughnut.

Maple Butter is pretty good

Pumpkin Pancake reminds me of Pumpkin Pecan Waffles and I know most everyone loves that one but to me it smells too buttery.

Salted Caramel is good

Whipped Pumpkin Pie is a good one

I have gingerbread spice cake and it's strong but I'm not sure if I like it very much

I have gingerbread too and haven't put it in wax. NG has my favorite gingerbread and I also love Aztec's spicy gingerbread

Maple Bourbon Brioche is ok but I haven't put it in wax

Oatmeal Milk and Honey is a nice scent

Pomegranate Henri Bendel is strong OOB but I haven't put it in wax

Sugar Cookie smells nice OOB

Black Tea Orange and Almond is good

Blackberry Brûlée is good

Butterscotch pudding is very strong

Caramel apple cider is good

Pomegranate Cider is good

I have Spice but I can't really describe it. It's ok though

Annisette Cookie smells ok

Christmas Cheer is ok OOB but I haven't put it in wax.

Autumn Leaves smells good if you like that sort of scent.

I think that's all of the Fall/Christmas scents I have of theirs. Most I haven't put in wax yet. I hope this is helpful.

• Like 1

My favorite Candlewic fragrance is Berry Tangerine. Love it!

I've been burning Summer Fresh this weekend, and I like it but it's not super strong to me.

This are scents I really like OOB or in wax but haven't burned yet:

Apple Cider Donut...can't wait to put this one in wax!

Pumpkin Chai...oh so good OOB

Lemongrass Sage...I like anything lemon

Cranapple Spice

Pomegranate Cider

Sugared Vanilla Shortbread - got this one because of all the good reviews on this forum

I didn't care for Sage & Citrus personally, and I would stay away from Spice...it just smells weird to me.

Didn't help much with your list. :) I do like Juniper Breeze but mine is from NG.

Voodoo Love -- I really liked this when we had it, but it's not richly patchouli-like imo. 

Canella Bark -- mellowed out cinnamon bark. 

Rattle Snake Grass -- Has more than grassy notes and I'm having trouble placing what that more is ... familiar, but I cannot put my sense on it. 

Winter Woods -- You might like it. A bit heady ... more woody than anything, but like a wet, partially thawing ground scent. 

Any of the Fall/Christmas scents (Holiday Frost is a mint with a hint of I wish I knew what. I enjoyed the fragrance, though it's more mint than anything and mint gets tiring, but it would be a good mixer.)

Peppermint and Cypress ... I'm sticking that in on you, because it's a refreshing version of mint with an added coolness to it. 

• Like 1

I ordered only Pumpkin, Red Apple Peel and Sugar Plum, but I ordered 8 oz bottles and am really hoping I don't regret that.  But not nearly that ambitious list I mentioned above, so I'll wait for another 99 cent sale to try the rest of those.  :)

2 hours ago, Darbla said:

I ordered only Pumpkin, Red Apple Peel and Sugar Plum, but I ordered 8 oz bottles and am really hoping I don't regret that.  But not nearly that ambitious list I mentioned above, so I'll wait for another 99 cent sale to try the rest of those.  :)

I like that you get free samples for every bottle of FO you order.  At least the 16 oz ones.  That's how I discovered more I liked, and some not so much.  Plus I joined the mailing list to get so much off my first order, then liked them on Facebook to get so much off on my next order!  I love to get any bargains I can!