Looking for this color liquid dye

Could someone direct me in the right direction to what ever supplier I need to go to get a color of this teal cancer color emblem as I will be coloring some candles.  I used to use liquid dye b/4 I went all natural so I would like to stick with liquid.

Thanks.

Trappeur

59690c23a0a8e_Tealforcancer.jpg.60e2d1f7d9e4fc8999a334b289c5cdf0.jpg

58 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Could someone direct me in the right direction to what ever supplier I need to go to get a color of this teal cancer color emblem as I will be coloring some candles.  I used to use liquid dye b/4 I went all natural so I would like to stick with liquid.

Thanks.

Trappeur

COULD A MODERATOR OR SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE THIS POST PLEASE....SOMEHOW i GOT UP 2 POSTS BUT DON'T KNOW HOW.....THANKS!

TRAPPEUR

Oh, I know and saw your post.......thanks!  I'm figuring out an order from Natures Garden since I'm ordering the teal dye.  I have Indian Sandalwood and Sweet Potato Pie in my shopping cart.....I don't know what they have that would work for me in 464....it's like eenie meenie for me.......

Trappeur

27 minutes ago, Trappeur said:

Oh, I know and saw your post.......thanks!  I'm figuring out an order from Natures Garden since I'm ordering the teal dye.  I have Indian Sandalwood and Sweet Potato Pie in my shopping cart.....I don't know what they have that would work for me in 464....it's like eenie meenie for me.......

Trappeur

Not sure if you'll like these but check these out :   http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/old-fashion-banana-pudding-fragrance-oil

http://www.naturesgardencandles.com/raspberry-zinger-fragrance-oil 

I also like the Honey Almond but that one s not super duper strong but I really like it. I smell the almond + the honey.

8 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Thanks.

Trappeur

Peak has a color named teal that looks VERY much like this.