Which fragrances are you personally loving right now?

GailC

I know this topic has been done before but indulge me. :)

Right now I am burning Candlewic's Berry Tangerine, and I love, love, love this one.  Nice and strong, not too sweet, just a wonderful fragrance to me.

Another favorite I just finished burning is Peach Magnolia Raspberry from Tennessee Candle.  I have to find a replacement, and I hope NG's is good.

I'll just list 3.  Another one I am loving right now is Backroads from Mill Creek.  It is a YC Storm Watch dupe.  A different scent from what I usually choose. I'll have it sitting, unlit, on the table next to my recliner and can still smell it.  

So what are you loving for yourself right now?

1 hour ago, soshiegirl said:

TT's - Tonic, Provence, Egyptian Dragon, Inlet Lakegrass

Community Candle/Fragrance Buddy - Avobath

Candle Scent - Chocolate Cake

Great.  I haven't tried any of these.  Thanks a lot. :)

I looked at the Supplier list but didn't see TT.  Can't figure out who that is.  ??

Well, I'm a soaper but so far what's tickle'n my ga-giggity giggler are: 

JS: Serendipity

Micasandmore: Black Raspberry Vanilla
CS: Pumpkin pie 
My own blend from CS FO's: I call Holly's Snickers

I haven't soaped with these yet but they're next in my line up: 

Micasandmore: Sangria
Micasandmore: Daisy Dream Girl
TT's: Tonic
TT's: Inlet Lakegrass
Moonworks: Fudge Brownie 

I WISH I could soap this one: 
CS: Christmas Hearth 

All time favorite: 
A tangerine scented soap that my friend gave me for Christmas 9 years ago... She doesn't even know what was in it for sure but thinks it was a tangerine + sweet fig cranberry + something else she had as a sample. So this berry tangerine you speak of sounds VERY interesting to me...

Sponiebr  

• Like 1

My all time favorite scent is:

Banana Nut Bread from CS or Banana Walnut Cake from RE but I also LOVE-

Mrs. Claus's Cookies-NG

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies-DS, FB, ICS

Cream Brûlée- Aztec, Cajun

Snicker Doodle-JS

Caramel Pretzel Bar-RE

Pumpkin Pie-CS

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sponiebr said:

All time favorite: 
A tangerine scented soap that my friend gave me for Christmas 9 years ago... She doesn't even know what was in it for sure but thinks it was a tangerine + sweet fig cranberry + something else she had as a sample. So this berry tangerine you speak of sounds VERY interesting to me...

Sponiebr  

Berry Tangerine is a retired YC scent.  In case you haven't looked it up already, here is candlewic's description:  Tangerine, mixed berries and sweet orange blend with tart cranberry and fresh ginger.

I have Tangerine Dream from Tennessee and don't really care for it.....too sharp for me, but man, is it strong!

Berry Tangerine is a unique scent I think.  I don't have anything else that comes close to smelling like it.  I think it would be nice in soap.  Not your run of the mill citrus scent...no lemon or grapefruit.  Of course I can sing its praises to high heaven and you may get it and not care for it. :)  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Belinda said:

My all time favorite scent is:

Banana Nut Bread from CS or Banana Walnut Cake from RE but I also LOVE-

Mrs. Claus's Cookies-NG

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies-DS, FB, ICS

Cream Brûlée- Aztec, Cajun

Snicker Doodle-JS

Caramel Pretzel Bar-RE

Pumpkin Pie-CS

Finally!  A fragrance I also have, Aztec's Creme Brulee.  The little neighbor girl just loves that one.

I may have to put Mrs. Claus's Cookies on my list to sniff, but I have Sugared Vanilla Shortbread from Candlewic, which I haven't even used yet, plus Sugar Cookie from Cierra and Iced Cookie from The Candlemaker's store...which I got free for ordering over $100.

My very favorite cookie FO of all those I've tried so far is ICS Sugar Cookie Dough.  But I haven't ordered from there in a while to get more.

Edited by GailC

Today I am loving Tuscan Fields from RE.  Other new faves are Bartlett Pear and Botanical Orchard & Nectar from Peak.  And I drug out a bottle of Apple Cinnamon from Tennessee, which is not usually my thing, but WOW, this is the nicest Apple Cinnamon I've ever used.  Sadly I only have 8oz.

• Like 2

Tonight I'm loving TT's inlet lake grass and pink sugar and Egyptian dragon- next up will be the sweet amber and Provence 

I love and never get tired of CS mistletoe and elements Rocky Mountain Xmas and WSP autumn lodge....oh and I LOVE JS wild currant and sandalwood - it's discontinued so the last bottle is all for me to hoard 

SC red currant votivo I never tire of or their hotel costes 

I could go on and on and on .......?

• Like 1

Lets seeeee......I'm boring...still using and making the same scents

Top of the list:

Flamings:  Summer scoop  (This is a new one for me.....have it going right now in 4 rooms in the cabin)

Tennessee's:    Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Tennessee's:    Chocolate Brownies

Bittercreek:      Grandma's Kitchen (Apple Pie)

Bittercreek:      Pumpkin cheesecake

Bittercreek:      Rice Flower and Shea

Brand new and just put in wax:

Community Candle:   Warm Bourbon Cider

RE:                               Butterscotch Marshmallow

Trappeur

• Like 3

Trappeur, one of my favorites also is Tennessee's Pumpkin Pecan Waffle.  Cierra's PPW smells the same to me...also wonderful.  I'm just not burning it now. :)

I have to mention a couple more, Cantaloupe & Lily from Aztec and Raspberry Cream from Millcreek.

I have many other favorites that I burn in the fall and winter.

8 hours ago, GailC said:

Finally!  A fragrance I also have, Aztec's Creme Brulee.  The little neighbor girl just loves that one.

I may have to put Mrs. Claus's Cookies on my list to sniff, but I have Sugared Vanilla Shortbread from Candlewic, which I haven't even used yet, plus Sugar Cookie from Cierra and Iced Cookie from The Candlemaker's store...which I got free for ordering over $100.

My very favorite cookie FO of all those I've tried so far is ICS Sugar Cookie Dough.  But I haven't ordered from there in a while to get more.

I hear ya about sugar cookie dough! I love that one! I also love Sugared Vanilla shortbread from CW. Can't go wrong with that one either!

If you like Vanilla Bean Noel then you'll love Mrs Claus Cookies. It smells a whole lot like it to me. 

8 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Lets seeeee......I'm boring...still using and making the same scents

Top of the list:

Flamings:  Summer scoop  (This is a new one for me.....have it going right now in 4 rooms in the cabin)

Tennessee's:    Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Tennessee's:    Chocolate Brownies

Bittercreek:      Grandma's Kitchen (Apple Pie)

Bittercreek:      Pumpkin cheesecake

Bittercreek:      Rice Flower and Shea

Brand new and just put in wax:

Community Candle:   Warm Bourbon Cider

RE:                               Butterscotch Marshmallow

Trappeur

Oooooh.... WHO makes Trappeur, and WHAT does THAT smell like? 

Oh. I see what you did there... Clever. 

Trappeur, I'd never heard of anything like Rice Flower and Shea and now I'm dying to try it!

I'm not a lover of bakery scents, so mine are totally different from the above...

Peak's Tuscan Nights 

CS Oakmoss and Amber

CS Basil and Herb

Aztec Citron and Cedarwood

Peak's Vanilla Bean Nectarine 

• Like 1

I'm currently enjoying JS red currant, JS nectarine blossom and honey, and Cierra Candles black amber and lavender. The last was sent to me as a free sample and I'm liking it. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, CHB said:

I'm currently enjoying JS red currant, JS nectarine blossom and honey, and Cierra Candles black amber and lavender. The last was sent to me as a free sample and I'm liking it. 

Brambelberry also has a amber + lavender that has tons of great reviews too. I love red currant in general. Ive only used them from Peak + RE.

Both are very good but Peaks to me is a tad stronger burning. nectarine blossom + honey sounds wonderful. Is it strong, which wax do you use ?

I use 6006. It has a good hot throw in my opinion. It's a more delicate scent than others, but it smells so summery to me and I think it's really nice. I tried the Wellington version and did not think it's hot throw was as good.

As for the red currant, I have both the JS and CS versions and I think they are both strong. 

Thanks for the heads up on the brambleberry - will have to try theirs as well! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sponiebr said:

Oooooh.... WHO makes Trappeur, and WHAT does THAT smell like? 

Oh. I see what you did there... Clever. 

lol, lol

Well, Trappeur doesn't smell too good right now, so I wouldn't recommend that one now.

And I'm too tired to take a shower now....so I guess I'll hit the hay.....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jbradshaw said:

Trappeur, I'd never heard of anything like Rice Flower and Shea and now I'm dying to try it!

JB it is such a beautiful, serene scent.  It's been around for years....I stink at descriptions.  It's soft and just so angelec and sensual.....lol....can't figure out how to describe this scent....I've used Backwoods and Bittercreeks versions and both a quite beautiful.

Backwoods Candle Description:

The soft scent of rice flower blends with rich creamy and buttery notes:   Delicate heliotrope, crushed vanilla beans and sweet milky notes compliment the delectable mixture of ingrediants.  Soft hints of amber, musk and sandalwood create the perfect finish to this heavenly blend.

Trappeur

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Trappeur said:

JB it is such a beautiful, serene scent.  It's been around for years....I stink at descriptions.  It's soft and just so angelec and sensual.....lol....can't figure out how to describe this scent....I've used Backwoods and Bittercreeks versions and both a quite beautiful.

Angelic AND SENSUAL!? (BOTH!?)   (take my BREATH AWAY!) I gotta GIT ME SOME O'DAT!!!! I NEED this in my life! 

Oh, Ecstasy! 

Oh, JOY! 
Oh BLISS! 

OH BABY!

Image result for oh behave gif

I shall git me a body pillow and call it... (erm... what am gonna call it?) Margarette. I will name the pillow Margarette. I will marinate the pillow in this Angelic Sensuality. And "Margarette" and I will be happy sitting here early in the morning hours reading all y'all's comments... I'm gonna get a weed eater, some peach preserve's, oh!  and a LIVE CHICKEN! WE'LL Have a FINE ol' time of it!  Hee HEEE!!!!! 

And the air will smell good-ish. 

Had it not been for your description I would have most likely missed heaven on Earth. So, thank you Trapp.

Sponiebr: It's like that song what goes "If you can't be with the one you love.... Make believe you can love whatever happens to be lay'n around..."  

My poor Weighted Companion Cube isn't taking this news very well... no, not well at ALL... 
5968921939d09_WCCbrokenhearted.jpg.d6d707fef97229fbb27daece62e4e63f.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sponiebr said:

Angelic AND SENSUAL!? (BOTH!?)   (take my BREATH AWAY!) I gotta GIT ME SOME O'DAT!!!! I NEED this in my life! 

Oh, Ecstasy! 

Oh, JOY! 
Oh BLISS! 

OH BABY!

Image result for oh behave gif

I shall git me a body pillow and call it... (erm... what am gonna call it?) Margarette. I will name the pillow Margarette. I will marinate the pillow in this Angelic Sensuality. And "Margarette" and I will be happy sitting here early in the morning hours reading all y'all's comments... I'm gonna get a weed eater, some peach preserve's, oh!  and a LIVE CHICKEN! WE'LL Have a FINE ol' time of it!  Hee HEEE!!!!! 

And the air will smell good-ish. 

Had it not been for your description I would have most likely missed heaven on Earth. So, thank you Trapp.

Sponiebr: It's like that song what goes "If you can't be with the one you love.... Make believe you can love whatever happens to be lay'n around..."  

My poor Weighted Companion Cube isn't taking this news very well... no, not well at ALL... 
5968921939d09_WCCbrokenhearted.jpg.d6d707fef97229fbb27daece62e4e63f.jpg

OMG Where do you come up with this stuff LOL !  As the saying goes, theres a FINE line between genius and madness lol ! You crack me up :) 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

OMG Where do you come up with this stuff LOL !  As the saying goes, theres a FINE line between genius and madness lol ! You crack me up :) 

Yeah... I seem to have trouble with coloring INSIDE the lines... Heee-heee- heh... (SNEORK)