Would this jar bother you?

Trappeur

That jar is from Container and packaging;

The jar and that lid costs 1.99 which includes shipping if I order 48 of them.

I just found out they have so many more lids to choose from including metal.

I did some more checking and SKS has the same exact jar and lid and for 1.64 which is a good savings when you order 48 at least and SKS has tons of lids too.

Trappeur

I like it!  

@TrappeurBut seriously... Sweat buckshot... Com'on! DO IT!

Then mail me the buckshot... I need 00 and 000 (4 ought if you could manage it...) 

(I'm get'n loaded up here, and not on whiskey.) 

I'd like a video too, maybe I could learn to do it for myself... 

:laugh2:

Sponiebr: The Executor of Bad Ideas and Sundry Services 

Looking at yours it does not bother me at all,  but my OCD would come out if I was making them and I think it would bug me.  By the way, I started carrying a line of candles made in those amber jars with gold lids and they just are not selling well for me (opposed to clear jars)    Please let us know how they do for you if you decide to add them to your line.

Fran I made the candle 4 days ago so I have 10 more days to wait b/4 I test it in that cd wick....keeping my fingers crossed.

Well Moonstar, if you don't see anything wrong with the shading on the jar like I do I'll not worry about it like TT said it didn't bother her either.  So Im  good to go and besides rustic isn't perfect....right?

Funny you should mention the cobalt blue jar Clear Black as I was in fact looking at it and even made up a label for it! lol  I was thinking the silver metal lids might look really nice on the blue jar.....I love cobalt blue, but I just don't think I could sell that color, you know?  I would love to try it out, but I just don't know what type store I could call on that would care for blue.  I've racked my brains but just can't brainstorm anything.  The town here is called Blue Ridge Georgia and one of my great accounts she named her store "New Blue", but she has no blue in it but pastel greens and silver.  I'll keep thinking about it though.  Here is the label I made up

.for that jar.....I'm not sure if the blue on the label would conflict with the blue jar.  It might be too much blue.....but then again sometimes tone on tone can make a nice statement.  I might just order the blue jar and see and get a silver metal lid to go with it.    Thanks all for your critiquing!  love you all!   Trappeurview.thumb.jpg.7d39acaa4bbf0e7ea7931ac300f3cfb6.jpg

4 hours ago, Trappeur said:

That jar is from Container and packaging;

The jar and that lid costs 1.99 which includes shipping if I order 48 of them.

I just found out they have so many more lids to choose from including metal.

I did some more checking and SKS has the same exact jar and lid and for 1.64 which is a good savings when you order 48 at least and SKS has tons of lids too.

Trappeur

The only thing about SKS is very high shipping and they advertise free shipping for orders of $250 +

I dont think it would hurt any Trap to make a display jar upand pitch the idea to that store. Maybe next time you order your amber jars request a sample directly from a sales person. I usually call a member of the sales team and speak with them directly, usually ending with a sample container heading my way shortly.