Too Much FO

burnsv1

That's only 2.5%.  Do you think it will mellow as it cures a bit?

if not you could shred it, chunk it or slice it to add to new batches as embeds. Can you re-melt it and add more unscented to lessen the saturation of the scent?

• Like 2

I agree with TT... If it's cold process let it cure because the scent will probably fade. If it's HP well...  

DO OVER! :)

Shred it. Milk it (coconut milk works well). Stick blend it.  Cook it. (again)

https://www.soapqueen.com/bath-and-body-tutorials/tips-and-tricks/hot-process-hero-2/

Let us know what happens, and good luck!

giphy.gif

Edited by Sponiebr

I let my husband smell it and he says it's not too strong.  I disagree but it would be a great soap for hard working, stinky man.  Thanks all and I'm glad to know I could just add more base with MP.  Learn something new everyday.  You guys are fantastic!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, burnsv1 said:

I let my husband smell it and he says it's not too strong.  I disagree but it would be a great soap for hard working, stinky man.  Thanks all and I'm glad to know I could just add more base with MP.  Learn something new everyday.  You guys are fantastic!!!

Aren't we WONDERFUL though!? Oh GOSH! And the VIEW from our pedestals... Just... AWESOME! 
Image result for glorious gif

:biggrin:

Sponiebr: The Executor of Bad Ideas and Sundry Services

• Like 1