Pictures of a new job completed

It's been a while since I put up some photos to share of labels and candles, so here are some of a job I did for a cabin rental company here in the mountains as they are going into cabins for rent.   I did a presentation of 3 different labels and they liked them so much and couldn't decide so they ordered all 3 designs.  Hunting is big time here so I did one with an Elk.  Now we have Lake Blue Ridge here.  The one sunset one is an actual photo of Lake Blue Ridge.  And the other one with Lemon Verbena I just thought it was just so tranquil.....These all went on 16oz canning jars with a black lid.  Of course the watermark didn't go on the actual label....  

Thanks for looking.

Trappeur

Black%20Ankle%20Lodge%203%20Macintosh%20

Black%20Ankle%20Lodge%202%20Pine%20Needl

Black%20Ankle%20Lodge%203%20Macintosh%20

Black%20Ankle%20Lodge%201%20Lemon%20Verb

Now these 2 labels are for veterinarian clinics here I have appointment to go to for placement of orders.  I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

Vet%20candle%20in%20sparkling%20citrus_1

Veterinarian%20Candle%20Woodland%20Spice

Edited by Trappeur
  • Like 3

Hey Sponey,

You didn't hear?  They have been introducing Elk into Tennessee since 2001..but yes we don't have any here in Ga....Maybe a few stragglers so I've heard.  I think there is an Elk farm though somewhere here.

Thanks Sponey!

Trappeur

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Trappeur said:

Hey Sponey,

You didn't hear?  They have been introducing Elk into Tennessee since 2001..but yes we don't have any here in Ga....Maybe a few stragglers so I've heard.  I think there is an Elk farm though somewhere here.

Thanks Sponey!

Trappeur

OH GREAT! If CWD wasn't bad enough NOW we've got to dodge ELK on the midnight highway.... Oh, and YOU KNOW FLorida's gonna want some if TN got'm.