I am looking for real strong scents and already have some favorites from natures garden or flaming candle but I have never ordered from JS and they have a lot of unique things I would like to try. I was hoping someone could chime in and see if they've tried these scents before as I already googled a lot. I use parasoy candles and use max load possible. Here are the fragrances I wanted to try:

VANILLA SNOWFLAKE

BUTTERCREAM CRUNCH

BUTTERSCOTCH BRULEE

PEPPERMINT BARK

MARSHMALLOW PEPPERMINT

CHRISTMAS WISH

CHRISTMAS BLIZZARD

COTTON CANDY SUPER STRONG

BAHAMA MAMA

COCONUT CRAZY

COTTON CANDY FROSTED CAKE

COTTON CANDY FROSTING

FAIRY DUST

I'm pretty nervous ordering fragrances as I find coconuts and cake ones always smell like play dough. I had the candy cane vanilla FO from natures garden and no matter what type of wax I used it always smells like a a weird burnt smell when lit so I really want a good mint scent. Hoping someone can take the time to help me if they have used any of these!

I have these from your list.

Buttercream crunch

Peppermint Bark

Christmas Wish

Cotton candy

Bahama Mama

Cotton Candy Frosted cake-just a sample and haven't put it in wax

Cotton Candy frosting-pleasant scent-medium throw in my opinion

Fairy Dust-weak throw

Just now, Belinda said:

I have these from your list.

Buttercream crunch

Peppermint Bark

Christmas Wish

Cotton candy

Bahama Mama

Cotton Candy Frosted cake-just a sample and haven't put it in wax

Cotton Candy frosting-pleasant scent-medium throw in my opinion

Fairy Dust-weak throw

Can you say more about the others? Like could you personally review each one you have please!

I have Bahama Mama, but I haven't been impressed enough with it OOB to put it in wax.  I have so many other Tropical fragrances from other companies I like better.  This may sound strange but I get a whiff of licorice when I smell it. Who knows though, it may smell wonderful in wax.

I only bought from JS because a customer requested Cashmere Glow.  Personally, I can't stand that scent, and no one else seems to want it besides that one person.

I got their Buttery Gingerbread and made candles with it, and I don't like it either...smells peppery or something.

So out of the 4 I bought the only one I like is Chestnuts and Brown Sugar, but I haven't done anything with it yet.  I just smelled it, and it does smell wonderful OOB. Sweet, nutty and buttery.

I have Cotton Candy Super Strong & Cotton Candy Frosting. I absolutely love both ? 

Cotton Candy Super Strong really is super strong, which is nice to have, with Cotton Candy ! 

Cotton Candy Frosting is delicious ! To be honest, I don't pick up Frosting in it, really...it does have a sweet ' something ' in the background & it smells even more like real, fresh cotton Candy to me than the Super Strong.

I get great throw with both, but I mainly make tarts these days, so I add extra oil, lol. 

I realize that you haven't asked for suggestions, but I noticed that you have a couple of mints & a coconut in there...I do not have those but I do have Coconut Extreme which has been a great coconut for me ! 

It's true, strong & slightly sweet. And I HAVE to recommend Creme De Menthe ! It is the most sinfully delicious mint I ever tried in my life ? 

2 hours ago, WaxingPoetic said:

I have Cotton Candy Super Strong & Cotton Candy Frosting. I absolutely love both ? 

Cotton Candy Super Strong really is super strong, which is nice to have, with Cotton Candy ! 

Cotton Candy Frosting is delicious ! To be honest, I don't pick up Frosting in it, really...it does have a sweet ' something ' in the background & it smells even more like real, fresh cotton Candy to me than the Super Strong.

I get great throw with both, but I mainly make tarts these days, so I add extra oil, lol. 

I realize that you haven't asked for suggestions, but I noticed that you have a couple of mints & a coconut in there...I do not have those but I do have Coconut Extreme which has been a great coconut for me ! 

It's true, strong & slightly sweet. And I HAVE to recommend Creme De Menthe ! It is the most sinfully delicious mint I ever tried in my life ? 

IS this the creme mint you are referring to? http://www.justscent.com/creme-de-menthe-whip-Fragrance-Oil.html

In my opinion Buttercream crunch is good and strong. I really like it.

Peppermint Bark-I do like this one but I think I like the one from CS better. Let me go sniff them and I'll get back with you on that.

Bahama Mama is strong to my nose but like Gail there are so many other tropical scents I like better.

Cotton Candy is great! I do love that one.

I'll have to go smell Christmas Wish (but from what I remember I like it) and get back with you on that one  because I think I have two that are called that from two different suppliers.

Just now, Belinda said:

In my opinion Buttercream crunch is good and strong. I really like it.

Peppermint Bark-I do like this one but I think I like the one from CS better. Let me go sniff them and I'll get back with you on that.

Bahama Mama is strong to my nose but like Gail there are so many other tropical scents I like better.

Cotton Candy is great! I do love that one.

I'll have to go smell Christmas Wish (but from what I remember I like it) and get back with you on that one  because I think I have two that are called that from two different suppliers.

Thanks much. What other tropical scents would you recommend from them or at least from flaming candle? The only people I have boughten from are flaming candle and natures garden, flaming candle has much better shipping prices so I prefer to buy from them haha. Hoping you can give me a detailed review for each! thanks so much.

For some reason I can't find peppermint bark from CS so I guess I used it all this past Christmas but I did smell the one from JS and I like it OOB fine. It seems to have a little more of a chocolate note than the one from CS. I don't think I've ever put the one from JS in wax though.

Christmas Wish was the same from both suppliers. I Love it! It's a dupe from some big name candle maker I think.

Tropical scents I have from JS are Bare naked lady, (citrus type scent) I haven't put it in wax yet but it smells pretty good.

Summer splash-a little sweeter than BNL but a good scent.

Berry Buttercream puffs-not tropical but great scent and it's listed in the summer section.

Black cherry merlot-haven't put it in wax yet but good and strong OOB

Banana Daiquiri-I only got a sample of this but liked it in wax. Smells like it's description 

Blonde Moment-a berry type scent-really like it

Blue cotton candy-best I've used but I've only used from one other supplier

butter pecan candies-LOVE but I'm a bakery person

Cherry slushy-good and strong

Coconut milk and lavender-I don't like floral but this is a good one if you like that type

Country Berry Hot cakes-Great oil and you can get it from other suppliers too. Great throw

Cranberry Pomegranate-Love-good and strong

Flip flops-It's a strong oil with a lot of coconut in the back ground. I'm not sure how to describe it. 

Lemon drops-weak to my nose. There are better lemon scents out there 

Monkey Farts-This is a good tropical scent from every supplier that I've ordered from. I haven't tried JS but I'm sure it smells pretty much like the rest of them.

Pink Flamingo-I like this one pretty good. I like her version better than one from another supplier.

Serendipity -Love this one! It's not necessarily tropical at all but sweet and summery. You can also get this one from other suppliers and it may be cheaper.

Strawberry white cake-LOVE this one! Spot on and good throw 

Strip and go naked-Have not put it in wax. It's another citrusy scent. It smells pretty good OOB but I can't say how it will do in wax.

Summer Board walk-love the smell of this one. Medium throw.

Tropical Colada-I only used a sample of this one but I liked it. It has a good throw 

Vanilla Sugar waffle cone-really good scent if you like vanilla-medium throw

Orange Sherbet-I like this one but haven't poured it in awhile. Smells good OOB

I also love her Buttercream sugar cookie, Absolutely Fabulous cake (yummy!), Aspen caramel woods, Snicker doodle, buttery gingerbread, cake batter fudge, Coffee ice cream, Cardemon spice rum cake, cinnamon crunch cake, jelly glazed donut, jingle bells, marshmallow fireside, orange caramel crumble, orange dreamsicle, peppermint meringue, santa baby, Peppermint mocha, vanilla cardamom cake and there are a few more that I can't think of right now. But I am a bakery person so that's what I gravitate too LOL!

A lot of JS oils smell pretty weak OOB and really come alive in wax. She also has some duds like the rest of the suppliers. Her dupes are usually good though. There are some more of her bakery scents that I really like but I didn't list them. I've never had good luck with her pumpkin scents except pumpkin butter brûlée. 

I know these aren't tropical but I looked in the Summer scent section and just put down what I'd sniffed or used.

Flaming

Bite me-Strong fruity scent with an effervescent note.

Blue Raspberry Jolly Rancher -good and sweet

Butt Naked-Have not put in wax but a good tropical scent from every suppler that I've used it from. I really like the one from the candle source the best. IT's a little sweeter to my nose but you can't go wrong with this one.

Mango Papaya-I've tried this from ICS and NG and it's a great tropical scent to my nose. I haven't put the one from Flaming in wax but they all pretty much smells the same to me.

Raw Sugar Mandarin-Love this one! A sweet orange scent

Strawberry Lemon Ice-Love this one OOB. Have not put it in wax

Sugared Lemon-Love this one. Great throw to my nose

Sweet strawberry-Love this strawberry scent!

Watermelon Lemonade-Smells great OOB but haven't put in wax

Summer scoop-Love this one! Smells like strawberry ice cream but you can smell vanilla in there too. Good throw

Sorry this was so long. I just clicked on their summer/fruity scents to see what I had in that category. 

I also love North Pole from Flaming, Apple ginger crust, Pumpkin apple butter, Salted caramel, Sugared Pralines, and Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow, alpine cheer, and there are a few more. Trappeur uses a lot of their oils so she may be able to give you a better review!

If I think of any more I'll let you know!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Belinda said:

For some reason I can't find peppermint bark from CS so I guess I used it all this past Christmas but I did smell the one from JS and I like it OOB fine. It seems to have a little more of a chocolate note than the one from CS. I don't think I've ever put the one from JS in wax though.

Christmas Wish was the same from both suppliers. I Love it! It's a dupe from some big name candle maker I think.

Tropical scents I have from JS are Bare naked lady, (citrus type scent) I haven't put it in wax yet but it smells pretty good.

Berry Buttercream puffs-not tropical but great scent and it's listed in the summer section.

Banana Daiquiri-I only got a sample of this but liked it in wax. Smells like it's description 

Coconut milk and lavender-I don't like floral but this is a good one if you like that type

Country Berry Hot cakes-Great oil and you can get it from other suppliers too. Great throw

Flip flops-It's a strong oil with a lot of coconut in the back ground. I'm not sure how to describe it. 

Monkey Farts-This is a good tropical scent from every supplier that I've ordered from. I haven't tried JS but I'm sure it smells pretty much like the rest of them.

Pink Flamingo-I like this one pretty good. I like her version better than one from another supplier.

Serendipity -Love this one! It's not necessarily tropical at all but sweet and summery. You can also get this one from other suppliers and it may be cheaper.

Strip and go naked-Have not put it in wax. It's another citrusy scent. It smells pretty good OOB but I can't say how it will do in wax.

Tropical Colada-I only used a sample of this one but I liked it. It has a good throw 

I also love her Buttercream sugar cookie, Absolutely Fabulous cake (yummy!), Aspen caramel woods, Snicker doodle, buttery gingerbread, cake batter fudge, Coffee ice cream, Cardemon spice rum cake, cinnamon crunch cake, jelly glazed donut, jingle bells, marshmallow fireside, orange caramel crumble, orange dreamsicle, peppermint meringue, santa baby, Peppermint mocha, vanilla cardamom cake and there are a few more that I can't think of right now. But I am a bakery person so that's what I gravitate too LOL!

A lot of JS oils smell pretty weak OOB and really come alive in wax. She also has some duds like the rest of the suppliers. Her dupes are usually good though. There are some more of her bakery scents that I really like but I didn't list them. I've never had good luck with her pumpkin scents except pumpkin butter brûlée. 

I know these aren't tropical but I looked in the Summer scent section and just put down what I'd sniffed or used.

Flaming

Butt Naked-Have not put in wax but a good tropical scent from every suppler that I've used it from. I really like the one from the candle source the best. IT's a little sweeter to my nose but you can't go wrong with this one.

Mango Papaya-I've tried this from ICS and NG and it's a great tropical scent to my nose. I haven't put the one from Flaming in wax but they all pretty much smells the same to me.

Summer scoop-Love this one! Smells like strawberry ice cream but you can smell vanilla in there too. Good throw

Sorry this was so long. I just clicked on their summer/fruity scents to see what I had in that category. 

I also love North Pole from Flaming, Apple ginger crust, Pumpkin apple butter, Salted caramel, Sugared Pralines, and Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow, alpine cheer, and there are a few more. Trappeur uses a lot of their oils so she may be able to give you a better review!

omg thankyou! No I appreciate the long reviews as I am always googling but can never find anything! IF you have more imput I would absolutely love and appreciate it! I think I have the blue jolly rancher from flaming candle and it smells a little too syrupy for me but my partner loves it.

15 hours ago, Belinda said:

Flaming

Can I butt in & ask you if the Summer Boardwalk really does smell like the Bath & Body Works candle ? I ask because that is my all time favorite candle scent from any retailer, but Bath & Body Works has it a very limited time, plus they keep raising their Candle prices while the quality takes more of a dive each time.

i would absolutely love being able to make tarts & candles on my own in that scent ! 

4 hours ago, WaxingPoetic said:

Can I butt in & ask you if the Summer Boardwalk really does smell like the Bath & Body Works candle ? I ask because that is my all time favorite candle scent from any retailer, but Bath & Body Works has it a very limited time, plus they keep raising their Candle prices while the quality takes more of a dive each time.

i would absolutely love being able to make tarts & candles on my own in that scent ! 

I've never smelled the B&BW's version so I'm not much help there. I can send you a sample though.

On 6/28/2017 at 5:20 PM, Belinda said:

I've never smelled the B&BW's version so I'm not much help there. I can send you a sample though.

That is so sweet of you to offer ! I think I will just go ahead & toss it in my next order though, considering the good luck I've had with JS's other oils !

• Like 1

On 6/29/2017 at 7:32 PM, CyanideNoodles said:

anyone else have any just scent reviews on these or better ones on there?

Like in that category, or any JS oils ? I can definitely fill you in on the ones I've tried so far, if you'd like !

I already told you about the two Cotton Candy ones that you asked about so I will skip those, lol. One of my FAVE oils from JS is Cherry Slushie, which happens to be very cheap ( in their Bodacious Buys category ) but you wouldn't know it just to smell it !

it is strong & by strong, I mean knock your socks off, even in soy with minimum curing time ! And it smells exactly like a cherry Slushie ! 

I also love their Caramel Apple. Another spot on scent with great throw. Bazooka Bubblegum is another winner. Kettle Corn is so spot on, it's crazy. Very good throw on both of those, too.

i also have Marshmallow Peeps, which is a very nice, sweet marshmallow...Twinkies, nice scent...Whipped Cream...I haven't tried them in wax yet, though.

OH & Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone, which is soooo delicious & really does smell like a waffle cone :) Good throw on that one, too. 

Blue Cotton Candy smells great, again, very true to the name & strong !

i know JS is hit or miss on here but I personally have has great luck so far with them, & can't wait to try more :)

On 6/29/2017 at 6:32 PM, CyanideNoodles said:

anyone else have any just scent reviews on these or better ones on there?

Here are a few more that I've tried that weren't in the category that I was looking in. I might repeat some of the earlier ones but maybe not.

Absolutely Fabulous Cake-LOVE this one! Great coconut cake with a hint of white chocolate.

Apple butterscotch cake-really good and strong

Birthday Cake-Good bday cake but I think I like Peak's better.

Caramel Cinnamon Latte-Love this one!

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar-Like this one but a little too buttery for me. I'd like for it to be a little sweeter. I'm thinking about adding a little brown sugar.

Coffee & Ice Cream-Love this one!

Glade Glistening Snow-Strong but not my kind of scent.

Honey Gingerbread-got this to compare to the one from Backwoods but haven't put it in wax. Smells good OOB.

My Mama's Blueberry Cobbler

Orange Caramel Crumble-Smells like the one from ICS to me but could be a different oil.

Orange Juice Cake-Good orange bakery scent 

Santa Baby-love this one

Summer Splash-smells good but sort of weak to my nose

Totally Scrumptious-orange and chocolate. Strong oil

• Like 1

OMG Belinda!!!! lol

You truly are THE fragrance fo ho! lol  I should talk...but I'm no where near in your catagory.....

ok....I really have never ordered much of anything from them to be quite honest.  I have been on their site a gazillion times and just the pictures alone want me to order so much!   I just love their site...

The only ones from Just S. that I have tried and are excellent in 464 is:

Chestnuts and Brown Sugar:  I think if you search here on the board this one is the most recommended.  It is nice but the one I really love the most is from

Community Candle.

Hollyberry:                                  Super strong- Just the name alone sells this candle.

As you can, I have never ordered much from them.

Now from Flaming who is my main supplier I have excellent oils from them but these recommendations are with 464.  When I first got with this company, they sold to someone else.  In the beginning I wasn't too thrilled with most of their oils.  They have come a long way since then and I'm really loving them.  But of course like all companies have their duds.  You just have to test.

FLAMING CANDLE FRAGRANCES:

WOODLAND/WOODSY SCENTS:

Balsam:                  Don't like...Fillmore i use their Christmas Tree.  That is the most truest Balsam Fir on the planet!   And Super!

Blue Spruce:          Pretty nice - CS Is the best in my opinion,   Throws very well.

Xmas Hearth:         This is almost as god as CS Christmas Hearth....Love it!  It's a great dupe! 

Christmas Tree:     Faint - don't care for and not a good thrower

Fire Roasted Marshmallow:    Haven't tried it yet...

Frasier:                   Don't care for and is not a Frasier scent.   CS is spot on as well as WSP....Super throwers -  Beautiful!

North Pole:             LOVE IT AND great thrower.

Redwood & Cedar:   EXCELLENT thrower and super STRONG!  Can cut back on this one for sure.

Roasted Pinecones: Not a good thrower and don't like.

I CALL THESE COLOGNE TYPE SCENTS.  

I bought for a shop in town but haven't tried them.  To me they all stink!  I do have to test them for this shop though.

They all the smell the same to me or pretty similar

Beachwood

Black Canyon

Black Ginger and Bamboo

Carribean Teakwod

Baja & Cactus

WINE/ALCHOHOL SCENTS:

Cabernet/Grape:         Great and very strong and smells spot on.  I sell a lot of it.

Chardonnay:               OMG super super strong...Could cut back.  is spot on to Chardonnay.   Top seller in a shop I sell to.

Whiskey:                     Dead on dupe.  Extremely strong

Bourbon Soaked Raisins:   I love love this one.  For fall I do a blend of this and pumpkin and bourbon.  Sells as fast as I bring.

Kentucky Bourbon:    Just like the name....good thrower too.

SPAISH/CLEAN SCENTS:

These listed are consisted proven very fast sellers in the accounts I have.  Been using them for years.  They are all very strong.

Basil - Sage - Mint:   This is sooooooo very strong but everyone loves this fragrance.  I don't care for these type scents as they are not my cup of tea.  You don't even have   to light this one it is that potent.  If you like scents like this, you will love this.  I had one employee of a store that I sell to give me 6 huge crystal 

pieces she bought and fill all of them with this scent.  Especially since huge containers where I use 3 wicks is going to make this scent even

more potent.

Lemon Verbena:        Another wonderful scent!!!  For years now is right up there in the #1 catagory for fastest selling scent.

Pineapple Cilantro:   Wow I can't believe that this scent has been the most requested one.   I wouldn't call it a strong strong scent but it is still  medium 

lCoconut Bliss:          It's ok.....still looking for that great coconut out there somewhere.  I make it anAd it sells because people love coconut and probably they 

can't find a coconut so don't the difference between a nice coconut and just a meh coconut.

Coconut Creme:        Same Review as coconut bliss....just meh.....

Coconut Lime Verbena:     Nice clean scent as the name implies and great thrower.

FLORALS:

I have always found florals to be wonderful throwers no matter where I get them from.  I really like them but can't burn them for long as they get nauseating for me.

These are all super throwers and to my nose are true to their name.  I also love to mix blends and being that they are so potent I can add vanilla to anyone of them and it tones it down and make the scents a bit softer or a lot softer depending on how much vanilla I add.  You can't miss with anyone of these scents.

Gardenia...

Honeysuckle...

Jasmine...

Lavender....

THESE ARE MY FAVORITE SCENTS TO MAKE AS I LOVE BAKING AND SWEET SCENTS....

Chai:                   Wow!   love it.....I renamed it to Cinnamon Chai as the cinnamon takes over.....love it and super thrower!

Fudge Brownie:   Another true to my nose fragrance like baking brownies...yummmmmm

Hazelnut Coffee:   Love it out of bottle but when I put in wax, it just didn't throw for me....I need to make again and let this cure longer.  I'm thinking 

I didn't let it cure long enough.   Absolute terrific cold throw though.  Will try again.

Hazelnut:                Just meh........

Hot Chocolate:      I can't remember how this one did as I have so many of this scent from all different companies...I'll have to make again.

Maple Pumpkin:     No throw.....

Mulled Cider:          Nothing to write home about....I used it as a blender.

Orange Sherbet:    LOVE, LOVE , LOVE.....I've been selling so much of Orange Creamsickle these past few months.  Been doing my own blend of this with

Vanilla and sell as Orange Creamsickle.  I'm still testing Orange Creamsickle, Dreamsicle and Orange and Vanilla blended as I want to get

and even nicer combo but so far.  Been ordering from different companies.  I'll get one that I really love.  I've been looking at WSP different 

oils, but they are just so expensive...

Peach Nectar:        Now I use use CS Peach Nectar for years now.  It is so scrumptious and juicy and a huge seller for me.  But Flamings Peach Nectar is 

pretty damn close to CS and I use as a backup when I need to.  Great thrower!

Raspberry Jam:     LOVE!!!!!!!

Salted Caramel:     I never looked back when I found this.  I actually have one burning now.  Beautiful and so true to its name.  Great thrower and fragrance!

Southern Ice Tea:    Wow is this ever nice!  Love and a great thrower!  Huge seller in 1 store I sell too.

Sweet Orange Chili Pepper:     Not for me but a great thrower!

Sweet Strawberry:    Just doesn't get any better this scent.  It's a plain SWEET STRAWBERRY....LOVE IT.

Texas Pecan Pie:      Now I find this to have a burnt smell so will continue to look elsewhere.  But it does sell at Thanksgiving I will say.  Medium Throw....

Summer Scoop:       WOW, WOW, WOW.....I never thought an ice cream scent could smell that delicious it is that nice!  It's now my FAVORITE!!!  I can't get enough of

this one.  This fragrance is so so nice that when not lit you can smell it as soon as I open thedoor.  I truly have not experienced that with any                                             fragrances as this one.

Smelling from the bottle you definitely pickup the strawberry but when in wax, you lose it and the whole fragrance turns to a Neopolitan Ice

Cream.  It lingers after the candle is put out.  I have it going in the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen right now.  I just made up 4 huge triple wicked

crystal pieces in it.  FLAMING I hope never discontinues this.  I have tried ice cream from a few other companies, but there is no comparison to

Flamings....I renamed it to Ice Cream Parlor to my accounts.

VBN:                          It's nice but I found my VBN with WSP as much as it costs.....

Wild Mountain Honey:     Just as the name and great thrower.

APPLE SCENTS:

Apple and Ginger:     Just got and haven't put in wax yet.

AppleJack & Peel:     Been using as a blender for Apple Cider...so can't give a review on it alone yet.

Hot Apple Pie:            Horrible.....Doesn't even smell like apple pie...

Green Apple:              Made this and renamed to Jolly Green Apple.  It's not that strong at 6% and I'm not sure that I even like it.  

I might have missed a few scents....

Trappeur

On 6/26/2017 at 6:47 PM, CyanideNoodles said:

I am looking for real strong scents and already have some favorites from natures garden or flaming candle but I have never ordered from JS and they have a lot of unique things I would like to try. I was hoping someone could chime in and see if they've tried these scents before as I already googled a lot. I use parasoy candles and use max load possible. Here are the fragrances I wanted to try:

VANILLA SNOWFLAKE

BUTTERCREAM CRUNCH

BUTTERSCOTCH BRULEE

PEPPERMINT BARK

MARSHMALLOW PEPPERMINT

CHRISTMAS WISH

CHRISTMAS BLIZZARD

COTTON CANDY SUPER STRONG

BAHAMA MAMA

COCONUT CRAZY

COTTON CANDY FROSTED CAKE

COTTON CANDY FROSTING

FAIRY DUST

I'm pretty nervous ordering fragrances as I find coconuts and cake ones always smell like play dough. I had the candy cane vanilla FO from natures garden and no matter what type of wax I used it always smells like a a weird burnt smell when lit so I really want a good mint scent. Hoping someone can take the time to help me if they have used any of these!

Vanilla Snowflake type - Although this is a very good one, I think I like Aroma Haven's just a tad bit more.  I'm going to go downstairs and sniff between the two just to make sure.

Buttercream Crunch - A sweet delicious delight.  You may also want to check out their Vanilla Buttercream Crunch too (so sweet and decadent)

Peppermint Bark - The only one I use.  Top seller in winter and it smells just like the candy.  Nice and rich with just the right combo of peppermint and chocolate.

Christmas Wish - Another love.  Perfect combination of sugar cookies and pine.

Cotton Candy Stronger - Be on this!  My favorite.  It is very strong for such a typically light scent.  

Cotton Candy Frosting - I ordered a sample of this but haven't put it in wax yet.  Heard many folks like this better than the cotton candy stronger.

Things not on your list:

Birthday Cake, Caramel Cinnamon Latte (super strong), Blue Cotton Candy, Chestnuts and Brown Sugar, Super Red Hot Cinnamon, Orange Chiffon cake, Serendipity, Orange Caramel Crumble, and Pink Lemonade...just to name a few.

15 hours ago, Trappeur said:

OMG Belinda!!!! lol

You truly are THE fragrance fo ho! lol  I should talk...but I'm no where near in your catagory.....

Ha! I think I've come to the conclusion that I just like ordering them and thinking about making something but then never following through LOL! I wanted to order some things from FB (just can't pass up a sale) but went with Cierra since I don't have much from her. I have no idea where I'll put what I got though because all of my shelves and my cabinets that my husband built are full! Maybe I'll get with the program one day!

• Haha 1