Catalina's Sugar Scrub Base

Candybee

I just got my first batch of Essentials by Catalina sugar scrub base. Have to give this a big thumbs up! :thumbsup2:

I love how it feels and its not super oily like other sugar scrubs. Since I don't make my own yet I thought I would give their base a try until I do.

I have to say every one of their bases I have tried so far has been top notch and my customers love them.

Can't wait to package this up and debut it to my customers. Been getting lots of requests for a sugar scrub. Its been on my to do list forever. Just don't have time right now to develop my own recipe.

• Like 1

I was going to order a sample 

of the sugar scrub but forgot to add it to my order. I got a gallon 

of the A C & E lotion & the 

hydrating body mist. I like the lotion but the mist is tricky to work 

with IMO. With your scrub you 

just add sugar and that's it ?  

On 6/17/2017 at 11:49 AM, Moonstar said:

I was going to order a sample 

of the sugar scrub but forgot to add it to my order. I got a gallon 

of the A C & E lotion & the 

hydrating body mist. I like the lotion but the mist is tricky to work 

with IMO. With your scrub you 

just add sugar and that's it ?  

What do you mean the mist is tricky to work with. I found it easy peasy. What are you trying to do with it? You only need to add scent/color and your done.

The sugar is already in the sugar scrub base. You just add scent/color and package!

8 hours ago, Candybee said:

What do you mean the mist is tricky to work with. I found it easy peasy. What are you trying to do with it? You only need to add scent/color and your done.

The sugar is already in the sugar scrub base. You just add scent/color and package!

The mist felt tacky on the skin after I added FO. I emailed them and asked about that and she said the base can be tricky to work with if too much FO + poly 20

are added. She was very helpful and told me exactly how many drops of FO +poly 20 to add to test a 4 oz bottle + it worked great.