Hello from Houston, TX Introduction

These are only suggestive questions not required.

What's your name?

Natalie Flanagan

How old are you? 39 and proud!

Where do you live? Houston, TX

How long have you been making candles/soap/whatever? Two years

How did you get started making candles/soap/whatever? Lost my job had to find a source of residual income. I was looking under my bed for my earring. stub one day and I saw ALL the BBW candles that I would hide from my husband and I knew I wouldn't be able to afford them anymore. My vision began at that very moment. Yup on all fours head under the bed and becoming a candlemaker-entrepreneur had me stuck there for roughly 15minutes. At that moment I felt I was on to something. I know anyone can relate but women you know how it is once the vision has been set. Started my research at that moment. Of course once my knees stopped cracking as I got up. 

Are you married? Happily married with 5 kids 3 girls 2boys all but one (16) is still home. (Joker Smile)

If candle/Soap making isn't your primary job, what do you do? Front Desk Agent 

Hi and welcome neighbor! I live about 50 miles north of you in Cleveland Texas, so we aren't that far from each other. In fact my husband works in Houston and most of my family live there.

I only have 2 kids, both boys, ages 28 & 33

I work with special needs kids at the middle school.