Golden Brands now Golden Wax / AAK

Apparently I live under a rock because I did not know golden brands was acquired by AAK soy in 2011! 

My boxes of 415 that I have for years purchased at CS never really looked any different for me to notice (or I just didn't notice) and more importantly my wax never behaved differently 

Today it came to my attention in searching for a better shipping rate at different suppliers that most places now have completely different numbers for GB waxes....I was shocked and confused to say the least and a little panicked 

I thank CS for keeping it simple and still calling it 415-464-444 but they do tell under the product it's AAK soy and the 415 has a number listed that can be found on other sites however the other ones do not 

I went to bulk apathocary and they had 7 GB or I should say GW waxes with funky numbers and no descriptions of what it used to be called - so I called them and they could not tell me which one was 415

so the search began and I found the information from the candlemakers store, AAK Never replied either 

so for those of you that may be just as confused here you go....and the candlemakers store carries them all ?‍♀️

Perfect right....I never heard of a few of these waxes as most places only carry the 415-464 and 444

402 IS 5702-00-77
415 IS 5715-00-77
416 IS 5716-00-04
435 IS 5835-00-77(never heard of this one it's soy/cotton blend)
464 IS 5702-02-03
444 IS 5715-02-02
PB IS 5715-94-02 (the new and supposedly improved PB)

I am going to go for trying the 416 for melts rather than the new PB

Hope this helps some of you or maybe it's just me that just now realized this ?‍♀️

• Like 4