Warning ⚠️Rustic Escentuals

Nickie

On 7/13/2017 at 6:57 PM, Moonstar said:

WSP + Peak in particular put up ALL feedback. Good ,bad or indifferent. I like that in a company . To me it shows that they are aware that not everyone will

have the same results with their FO etc and are fine with that. Both have exceptional oils, of course they have duds like everyone else but in general I really

like their oils + both have very good customer service. I find ICS does this as well, not posting bad or so so reviews, thats wrong in my opinion. If they're 

willing to lie or be deceitful about something like a review what else would they lie about. Of course this is only my opinion.

Regardless of what my testing reveals, I do agree Moonstar, that what RE does with the reviews makes me uncomfortable. I too think exactly as you said....if they are deceitful about that system, what other lies could there be? It raises a question in my mind, to say the least. Thanks for your feedback!  

• Like 1

When I've been looking up 4794 wax the past couple of days because I need to re-order, I came across one site that stated this votive wax is made for or particularly well suited for humid environments.  I thought "Wow, maybe that's why it does so well here", in the sub-tropical swamp I live in.  Others I've experimented with in the past weren't so great.

So TallTayl is definitely onto something.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darbla said:

When I've been looking up 4794 wax the past couple of days because I need to re-order, I came across one site that stated this votive wax is made for or particularly well suited for humid environments.  I thought "Wow, maybe that's why it does so well here", in the sub-tropical swamp I live in.  Others I've experimented with in the past weren't so great.

So TallTayl is definitely onto something.

It makes sense doesn't it? Heavier oils are harder to get launched up into the air.

• Like 2