Pie slices!

I've been playing around with these...how would some of you package these? Bakery bag with a window so you can see the tops through the bag? Pictures aren't the best sorry didn't use my camera:) 

IMG_4284.JPG

IMG_4285.JPG

Edited by DestinyRae
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Belinda said:

I LOVE those! Is it wax or soap? I'm with GoldieMN, it doesn't matter how you package them but I love bakery bags myself. I use them for my bakery shaped tarts.

Thank you so much! These are wax only! I do love bakery bags too! 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Terry said:

Those are really cool!  What are the scents?

Top left:"Beach Girl"(febreeze Hawaiian aloha+ coppertone) 

Top Right : Pumpkin Pecan Waffles with cinnamon sprinkled on top!(this was my very first pie slice which is why the wax drips look terrible lol didn't let it cool enough:) 

Bottom left: "Sweet Sixteen" (vanilla cupcake + cake batter ice cream) 

Bottom Right : "Gossip Girl" (Strawberry White Cake,Dreamsicle,Pink Lemonade)

and then the last two are

"Bomb Freeze" (cherry slushee,frosted lime cupcake,Blue raspberry slushee)  

"Unicorn Cupcake" 

(Birthday cake,cotton candy,fruit loops) 

These were all my very first test slices of each :)  They are all amazing EXCEPT cake batter ice cream I will never make that again for some reason it had a wierd smell to it OOB and in wax..smelled like whiskey ?? 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sponiebr said:

How about little cello bags that the candied apples come in? Throw a cardboard disc into the bottom and plunk-scrunch-put-a-bow-on-it DONE! :)

That would look cute! I have to look into that.Will it hold the scent in well? The packaging is for shipping only,no store displays but I still wanted them to be cute!:) 

• Like 1

Nice!  Love those little hearts.  Not sure on pkg, a clear bag would show it off the best but might get wax messy in no time.  Bakery bags I love but they may not show enough of the pretty.

I'd almost look for a clear box like you'd get a take out pie slice in.  Restaurant suppliers would have them.

2 hours ago, DestinyRae said:

Top left:"Beach Girl"(febreeze Hawaiian aloha+ coppertone) 

Top Right : Pumpkin Pecan Waffles with cinnamon sprinkled on top!(this was my very first pie slice which is why the wax drips look terrible lol didn't let it cool enough:) 

Bottom left: "Sweet Sixteen" (vanilla cupcake + cake batter ice cream) 

Bottom Right : "Gossip Girl" (Strawberry White Cake,Dreamsicle,Pink Lemonade)

and then the last two are

"Bomb Freeze" (cherry slushee,frosted lime cupcake,Blue raspberry slushee)  

"Unicorn Cupcake" 

(Birthday cake,cotton candy,fruit loops) 

These were all my very first test slices of each :)  They are all amazing EXCEPT cake batter ice cream I will never make that again for some reason it had a wierd smell to it OOB and in wax..smelled like whiskey ?? 

Love Love - so pretty ! Are those JS FO's ? Ive been wanting to try Strawberry white cake - cherry slushie Cotton Candy Super strong .... Thanks for sharing !

1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

Love Love - so pretty ! Are those JS FO's ? Ive been wanting to try Strawberry white cake - cherry slushie Cotton Candy Super strong .... Thanks for sharing !

Yes some are and some are NG 

I love cherry slushee anything!Probably my favorite scent lol it goes with almost anything? I love the strawberry white cake as well!! Top 2 favorites! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, kandlekrazy said:

Nice!  Love those little hearts.  Not sure on pkg, a clear bag would show it off the best but might get wax messy in no time.  Bakery bags I love but they may not show enough of the pretty.

I'd almost look for a clear box like you'd get a take out pie slice in.  Restaurant suppliers would have them.

Thank you! You know that thought crossed my mind! They even have cardboard ones with windows on top? I'm going to have to play around with them for sure! 

• 6 months later...