MAKE IT STOP!!!

Sponiebr

Oh PLEASE somebody give me something to make it STAAAAAHP!!!!

I got a hug from a lady today and I'm DRENCHED in musk.... I can't get AWAY FROM IT... IT'S BURNT INTO MY BRAIN!!!!! This is what hell smells like? 'cause I'm pretty sure this is what hell smells like.  At this point I'm willing to snort battery acid, or plumeria FO , just to make the smell go away. (Oh gawd... I can TASTE IT...) 

I'm gonna go change the timing belt in my car now, hopefully being doused in brake cleaner and xylene will subdue the odor... (I always knew I wasn't super fond of musk but now, it's up there with sandalwood. GAG) 

Sponiebr: The Musk Impermeated Soul.  

Edited by Sponiebr
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, KrisS said:

A little bit of Vick's on a tissue and wiping your nose with the tissue will make everything else go away...

(face palm!) Well, duh! Deceased persons scene, I knew that... (I hate eucalyptus too... See previous sentence) The brake cleaner is working, just a few more puf..........

Y'know... I DO have some Tiger balm, not the tiger balm that is available here in the States, it's another type smells of spices I could do that, it's gonna light me up though. HAWT STUFF! Wait, hot stuff... I KNOW!!! BEN-GAY! That'll work!  

;)

Sponiebr: Shade tree mechanic sans tree, shade, or mechanic...