Thank you Aztec...

KrisS

I tried and fell in love with their Plum Caramel FO in March.    I wasn't aware of how quickly Aztec adds and deletes fragrances from their website...and a month later, it was gone.

I emailed to see if there was any left in stock.   The gentleman who replied indicated that if it was off the site, it was gone completely...bummer.    

I decided to call anyway.   An absolutely wonderful lady put me on hold, walked back to the warehouse, and pulled the seven - 1 ounce bottles that were in the warehouse and added them to my ensuing order.    Thank you lady whose name I've forgotten...and Travis...well...yeah.  No comment.     

• Like 1

Crap.  I didn't know it had been discontinued.  I've just gotten around to testing the 1# I had, and it's so nice.  I was planning to add it to a product line I was working on.  Well, back to the drawing board, I guess.

Edited to add (because now I'm mad).....
It is so blasted annoying.  They had a Gingham something or other scent that made the nicest melts and sprays.  It was also discontinued and completely out of stock before I knew it.  I had a regular customer who purchased everything I could make in Woodland Berries scent.  Again, discontinued.  I did manage to get a couple pounds of that one at the end.  I can see the occasional discontinue, but Aztec seems to blindly throw stuff  out there just to see what sticks.  I'm about over that company anyway, for other reasons. 

Edited by bfroberts