Super Throwers in 464--please share!

Relatively new to this--been "playing" for about 2 years, did our first craft show Saturday.  Using 464 at this time and looking for kind folks to share what FOs you've had great success with.  We found people were really drawn to the green apple scent, although I think it's HT is iffy.  CT is ok.  FO used was WSP green apple.  Also looking for a decent chocolate, and experimenting with CS Hazelnut Coffee, but still need some good ideas for decent FO in 464.  Thanks in advance!

The pinned post at the top of this forum has a lot of info. It goes way back.  Here's a link.

Otherwise, from CS I can vouch for Very Vanilla, MacApple, Coriander & Tonka, Violet Lime, Oakmoss & Amber, Pink Magnolia, Pineapple Sage, Black Cherry, Med. Fig, Blue Spruce, Pomegranate, Banana Nut Bread, Jamaica Me Crazy, Orange & Chili Pepper.  They'll all throw well in 464.  There's loads more but that's off the top of my head.

• Like 1

Also from  CS: Lime Cooler, Baby Powder and Egyptian Amber

From NG:  nag champa, absinthe, orange clove, cracklin birch

From candlesoylutions: lemon cheesecake, orange-vanilla, fruit slices, bamboo& jasmine

• 2 weeks later...

I too use 464 wax and I use ECO wicks. These are some I have had great experiences with:

From Peak- Sea Salt & Cocoa Bean, Mountain Lake, Purely Peppermint, Orange Chiffon Cake.

From CS- Very Vanilla, Fresh Coffee, Lavender, Cranberry Marmalade, McIntosh Apple, Coconut Lime, Clean Cotton, Black Sea, Love Spell, Blood Orange

From WSP- Iced Tea Twist, Spiced Cranberry, Frasier Fir - I have more fo's to test but only so many hours in the day... ;)