It's not a problem DAMMIT!

Sponiebr

Um... So... 

I got some FO's. (UGHHHH! YES! Some MORE FO'S...) Does um... Anyone actually have a "problem" with FO collecting? I mean... It's like not in the DSM-5 or anything is it? I mean at like what point does one have "too many" FO's? (too many FO'S LOL! That just looks SO FUNNY all typed out!) There's no support groups right? I quit any time I want! Dammit! 

dammit... 

images.jpg.1319a9bbe6b88994d67460bbc311faf7.jpg

o.O 
Dammit... 
halp. 

;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I really don't know of any groups for fo ho's....:laugh2:

So which ones did you get?  That's ok Sponey, you can tell us....we won't think of anything about it at all....so just tell us ALL the ones you got....lol

Trappeur

• Like 2

It is a PROBLEM, but it's totally NOT your fault.  It's the suppliers fault really.  You see, just last night I needed a gardenia FO to fill an order.  But instead of just buying gardenia, I HAD to buy others because it just doesn't make sound business sense to pay $16 shipping for just one bottle of FO.  So I bought 5.  Or was it 6?  I don't even know now.....LOL. 

I have long ago passed the point of owning "too many" FO's.  I store them in a pie safe in my pantry.  And on top of the pie safe and under the pie safe and on the rack beside the pie safe and in plastic shoe boxes and there's also a cabinet..... 

I am considering getting rid of some FOOD to make room for them.  Priorities, ya know.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Ha.  I went back and looked at my order from last night.  I ordered 7 FO's.  I only needed gardenia.

In my defense, I only bought 8oz'ers, because who can test with just 1 oz?  Not me.  And shipping for one was basically the same cost as shipping 7, and only a complete fool would order just one or two or three.  And at that point, might as well go for the $100 and get the $10 off. 

So still.......totally Peak's fault.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Oh I just love coming to this forum to find other people who are just like me. :)  Who else can understand my uncontrollable urge to buy more fragrance oils to try to fit into my overflowing cabinet?

I am about to run out of a few FO's, so I need to order more, but I already know what all those smell like, so what's the fun of that?  I simply must order something new to try.

Then there's that customer who wants a scent that I don't have, which seems impossible but gives me another excuse to buy more oils. because as bfroberts said, I won't pay $16 or so shipping for just one bottle.  

But it's like my craving for sweets, if there is a cure, I don't want to know. I love my desserts and I love buying fragrance oils.  So there!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Trappeur said:

I really don't know of any groups for fo ho's....:laugh2:

So which ones did you get?  That's ok Sponey, you can tell us....we won't think of anything about it at all....so just tell us ALL the ones you got....lol

Trappeur

You asked for it Trapp... 

Bayberry 1 oz Bottle

Black Sea 1 oz Bottle

Blue Spruce 1 oz Bottle

Christmas Tree 1 oz Bottle

Fraser Fir 1 oz Bottle

Mistletoe 1 oz Bottle

Pine Cones 1 oz Bottle

Himalayan Bamboo 1 oz Bottle

Holly Berry 1 oz Bottle

Juniper Breeze 1 oz Bottle

Mediterranean Fig 1 oz Bottle

Ocean Breeze 1 oz Bottle

Red Ginger Saffron 1 oz Bottle

Sea Mist 1 oz Bottle

Snickerdoodle 1 oz Bottle

Strawberry Shortcake 1 oz Bottle

Red Currant 1 oz Bottle

Vetiver 1 oz Bottle

Cucumber Mint 1 oz Bottle

Plumeria 1 oz Bottle

Pomegranate Cider 1 oz Bottle

Christmas Hearth 1 oz Bottle    

Jamaica Me Crazy 1 oz Bottle

Pumpkin Pie 1 oz Bottle

Citron and Mandarin 1 oz Bottle

Brown Sugar and Fig Type 1 oz Bottle

Coconut 1 oz Bottle

Amaretto Nog 1 oz Bottle 

Amaretto Nog 1 oz Bottle

Apple and Clover 1 oz Bottle 

Apple and Clover 1 oz Bottle 

Basil and Herb 1 oz Bottle 

Citronella 1 oz Bottle 

Coconut 1 oz Bottle 

Coconut 1 oz Bottle 

Cool Citrus Basil 1 oz Bottle 

Coriander and Tonka 1 oz Bottle 

Coriander and Tonka 1 oz Bottle 

Cucumber Melon 1 oz Bottle 

Cucumber Melon 1 oz Bottle 

Fig Tree 1 oz Bottle 

Fig and Rhubarb 1 oz Bottle 

Fig and Rhubarb 1 oz Bottle 

Green Tea and Lemongrass 1 oz Bottle 

Green Tea and Lemongrass 1 oz Bottle 

Harvest Berry 1 oz Bottle 

Harvest Berry 1 oz Bottle 

Holly Berry 1 oz Bottle 

Holly Berry 1 oz Bottle 

Honeydew Melon 1 oz Bottle 

Juniper Breeze 1 oz Bottle 

Lavender Cucumber Sage 1 oz Bottle 

Leather 1 oz Bottle 

Love Spell 1 oz Bottle 

Love Spell 1 oz Bottle 

Macintosh Apple 1 oz Bottle 

Macintosh Apple 1 oz Bottle 

Mango Papaya 1 oz Bottle 

Mango and Tangerine 1 oz Bottle 

Merry Mistletoe Type 1 oz Bottle 

Merry Mistletoe Type 1 oz Bottle 

Mimosa and Mandarin 1 oz Bottle 

Orange and Goji Berry 1 oz Bottle 

Passionfruit and Guava 1 oz Bottle 

Passionfruit and Guava 1 oz Bottle 

Peppermint Bark 1 oz Bottle 

Peppermint Bark 1 oz Bottle 

Pomegranate 1 oz Bottle 

Pomegranate 1 oz Bottle 

Pumpkin Pie 1 oz Bottle 

Pumpkin Pie 1 oz Bottle 

Red Currant 1 oz Bottle 

Red Currant 1 oz Bottle 

Sage and Pomegranate 1 oz Bottle 

Sage and Pomegranate 1 oz Bottle 

Sea Mist 1 oz Bottle 

Sea Mist 1 oz Bottle 

Sea Salt and Orchid 1 oz Bottle 

Sea Salt and Orchid 1 oz Bottle 

Sex on the Beach 1 oz Bottle 

Sex on the Beach 1 oz Bottle 

Sparkling Pomelo 1 oz Bottle 

Sparkling Pomelo 1 oz Bottle 

Vetiver 1 oz Bottle 

Vetiver 1 oz Bottle 

Sweet Pea 1 oz Bottle 

White Tea 1 oz Bottle 

White Tea 1 oz Bottle 

Watermelon 1 oz Bottle 

Watermelon 1 oz Bottle 

Peppermint Essential Oil Japan - 16 oz

Morning Mountain Mist at 5 oz

Sweet Fig- 2oz

Celestial Sea- 16 oz  

Chocolate Chip Brownie- 16oz

Tangy Mulberry- 7oz

Yuzu- 7oz

Yuzu- 7oz

Dragons Blood- 8oz

Lemon Slices-2oz

Serendipity- 8 oz

Rose berry- 6oz

Fresh Sake(type)- 4oz

Pink Sugar 16 oz. 

Wild Mountail Honey 16 oz. 

Oatmeal Milk and Honey  2 oz

A Thousand Wishes  2 oz

Burst Of Energy  16 oz

Black Raspberry Vanilla  16 oz

Green Irish Tweed  8 oz

Island Nectar Fragrance Oil 2 oz

Florida Water 2 oz

(plus uncountable sniffies and glass drams of FO's) 

There's probably 7-8 on there that are used up. I dunno... I should check. 

That was STRANGELY catartic... I think I'm on the path to recovery.... o.O 

Sponiebr: I'm a FO and Mica HO. A cheap, dirty, run of the mill, garden variety, FO and Mica HO.... (But OH do I SMELL GOOD! ) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jcandleattic said:

That's how many you just got, or how many you have? 

Either way, that's really nothing. I don't see you having a problem yet. 10x that, and then you might catch up to some of us. :)

That's everything I have in my collection... o.O 

10x that? 
Ok! Whew! So I'm NOT a Ho, I'm really just some little kid giggling over someone's underwear poking up out of their britches. I am actually relieved to find this out... 

2 minutes ago, Sponiebr said:

That's everything I have in my collection... o.O 
10x that? 

Yeah, that's only 124 scents, most are only 1ozer's, and a lot of those are repeat scents.

I have MUCH more than that, and still feel I don't have as much as some people I know. LOL 

It's a fun addiction though. And when you start mixing, you can easily double or triple your inventory (which I've done, so yeah, I have about 10x that much, or more! :) )

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bfroberts said:

Hey @Sponiebr, how's that Sparkling Pomelo?  I've been itching to try that one.

Tart-ish... Smells pretty much like slightly green pommelo with a little bit of floral linger... PM me your mailing address and I'll drop a sniffie off to you. 

If that list is what you ordered, you need help!  Why the heck would you order 1 oz'ers.  I always go for 4 oz or more.  If that's your entire collection, I need serious help.  And to think I just gave away about 12 # of various scents that I don't use.

43 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

If that list is what you ordered, you need help!  Why the heck would you order 1 oz'ers.  I always go for 4 oz or more.  If that's your entire collection, I need serious help.  And to think I just gave away about 12 # of various scents that I don't use.

Why the 1 ouncers?  One company + 2 words. Candle Science Sample Sale.... 2 ounces is enough for a big batch and 1 ounce is enough for a med batch... I think of the little 1 ounce FO samples like those little bottles of booze, just the right size to stash and go have a little fun with but not enough to actually do any real damage with... ;)  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sponiebr said:

Why the 1 ouncers?  One company + 2 words. Candle Science Sample Sale.... 2 ounces is enough for a big batch and 1 ounce is enough for a med batch... I think of the little 1 ounce FO samples like those little bottles of booze, just the right size to stash and go have a little fun with but not enough to actually do any real damage with... ;)  

lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sponiebr said:

I think of the little 1 ounce FO samples like those little bottles of booze, just the right size to stash and go have a little fun with but not enough to actually do any real damage with... ;)  

I thought you were Irish? How is that just the right size of booze?? LOL j/k

Maybe it's because I'm Irish/German 50/50 and that's why it's not enough for me... HAHA 

Edited by Jcandleattic
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Sponiebr said:

Tart-ish... Smells pretty much like slightly green pommelo with a little bit of floral linger... PM me your mailing address and I'll drop a sniffie off to you. 

Thank you for the kind offer, but I just this morning placed a CS order and chose that one as my free sample..  I had to order some jars, and a bottle or two of FO just jumped into my cart while I wasn't looking.  I'm sure that's happened to everyone here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

I thought you were Irish? How is that just the right size of booze?? LOL j/k

Maybe it's because I'm Irish/German 50/50 and that's why it's not enough for me... HAHA 

Notice the NUMBER of 1 oz FO's.... ;) I'm jist say'n... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bfroberts said:

Thank you for the kind offer, but I just this morning placed a CS order and chose that one as my free sample..  I had to order some jars, and a bottle or two of FO just jumped into my cart while I wasn't looking.  I'm sure that's happened to everyone here.

oh! I SO FEEL YA! They're SNEAKY little buggers! I'm finding little sample bottles of FO in places I didn't know I had places much less that I had FO'S in the those places... 
I think you'll like that Pommello it's a nice clean light citrusy strong and tangy with a smidge of bitter and the lightness of Yuzu... 

1 minute ago, Jcandleattic said:

haha Ahh, there you go. I knew I had an Irish spirit in here with me somewhere!! :) 

No... I'm very thoughly Irish it's just that the Irishman (the whole Celt of me actually) is about 99% repressed at this point. Trust me when I say it's not a bad thing at this time. :)

This is not all of it I have a few Rubbermaid containers full. The cabinet is deep I had to buy a stainless steel cabinet to hold the weight of the fragrances.

actually the cabinet is a Sears Tool cabinet that has a lock on it.

IMG_1013.JPG

IMG_1014.JPG

• Like 3