Gardenia recommendations

bfroberts

Ive recently bought white gardenia from WSP + gardenia from MMS and I liked both. The one from Peak is super strong and you need way less than you 

normally would, IMO. Ive heard all the florals are really good from Pure Fragrance Oils but never purchased myself. CS has one with good review overall.

Any review Ive ever read on gardenia or florals in general sites issues with either accelerating big time or ricing. 

12 hours ago, Moonstar said:

Ive recently bought white gardenia from WSP + gardenia from MMS and I liked both. The one from Peak is super strong and you need way less than you 

normally would, IMO. Ive heard all the florals are really good from Pure Fragrance Oils but never purchased myself. CS has one with good review overall.

Any review Ive ever read on gardenia or florals in general sites issues with either accelerating big time or ricing. 

Thank you for the recommendations.  I decided to order from Peak since I needed to get some Cranberry Oak also.  Somehow 4 other oils ended up in my cart as well....lol.

I anticipated the acceleration, but I can work with that.  It will be a plain white loaf anyway.  I do try to avoid ricing.  We shall see.  

Thanks again!

• Like 1