glasllyn

Uh Oh. Bought a Bunch of FOs at WSP Sale...

The prices were so good I couldn't help it. Anyone have experiences with these?

Enchanted Apple

Lemon Ice

Wisteria

Pure Amber

Amber

Gingersnap Cookies

Peppermint Bark

Fresh Picked Pomelo

Tonka Bean Noir

Spiked Cider

Raw Sugar & Mint

Orange Sugar & Shea

Cobalt Beach Glass

Rum Caramel Truffle

Peppered Orange Caramel 

Cucumber, Violet & Fennel

Peach, Grapefruit & Thyme

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jackbenimble said:

Please do a review when you get them!

Roger that!

Those sound great, you have excellent taste in fragrance, I've noticed ! I was always curious about Raw Sugar & Mint. Loooove WSP's oils. The caramel rum sounds great, too !

I have their Coconut Rum Cake & it is phenomenal ! So if it's anything like that one, you are in for a treat

Edited by WaxingPoetic
  • Like 1

oooh....somehow I missed the Peach, Grapefruit, and Thyme...going there now to snag that one! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WaxingPoetic said:

Those sound great, you have excellent taste in fragrance, I've noticed ! I was always curious about Raw Sugar & Mint. Loooove WSP's oils. The caramel rum sounds great, too !

I have their Coconut Rum Cake & it is phenomenal ! So if it's anything like that one, you are in for a treat

Why, thank you, @WaxingPoetic. You must have excellent taste too.

46 minutes ago, Moonstar said:

Your so funny :) 

We need some humor around here. Soap and wax can be so serious. They need to lighten up a little. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, glasllyn said:

Why, thank you, @WaxingPoetic. You must have excellent taste too.

We need some humor around here. Soap and wax can be so serious. They need to lighten up a little. 

lol ! yes, for sure :) but you are funny :) 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 1:48 PM, WaxingPoetic said:

Im debating if I should get the Coconut Rum Cake or Rum Caramel Truffle . Does the coconut Rum Cake basically smell the Coconut Cream Pie. I noticed

it has banana in the description. I already have FB Coconut Cream Pie so I didn't want to order it if its too similar . Thank you in advance :) 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2017 at 8:32 AM, glasllyn said:

The prices were so good I couldn't help it. Anyone have experiences with these?

Enchanted Apple

Lemon Ice

Wisteria

Pure Amber

Amber

Gingersnap Cookies

Peppermint Bark

Fresh Picked Pomelo

Tonka Bean Noir

Spiked Cider

Raw Sugar & Mint

Orange Sugar & Shea

Cobalt Beach Glass

Rum Caramel Truffle

Peppered Orange Caramel 

Cucumber, Violet & Fennel

Peach, Grapefruit & Thyme

Did you try the rum caramel truffle yet ? OOB can you smell the caramel + the rum ? 

On 8/5/2017 at 8:20 AM, Moonstar said:

Did you try the rum caramel truffle yet ? OOB can you smell the caramel + the rum ? 

I've not put it in wax, but OOB, yes, you can smell both. It's unusual that you can actually smell the rum.

• Like 1

On 8/4/2017 at 8:51 PM, Moonstar said:

Im debating if I should get the Coconut Rum Cake or Rum Caramel Truffle . Does the coconut Rum Cake basically smell the Coconut Cream Pie. I noticed

it has banana in the description. I already have FB Coconut Cream Pie so I didn't want to order it if its too similar . Thank you in advance :) 

I am so sorry, I just now saw this, haven't signed in for awhile ! I honestly detect no banana in it ! I'm surprised it's listed in the notes, lol. I don't have the Coconut Cream Pie to compare it to, but it smells nothing like other Coconut Cream Pies that I've had.

It smells warm & boozy to me, & delicious ! I poured it in a parasoy tart recently & the throw is great !

• Like 1

On 8/4/2017 at 9:07 PM, jackbenimble said:

I'm interested in hearing about the Coconut Rum Cake and raw sugar and mint as well!! 

If your still interested in the Coconut Rum Cake I just received a 4 oz bottle today and it wasn't what I was thinking it would be . Let me know if you'd like to 

purchase it . My zip is 48170 if your curious about shipping and I paid $9.95 for the bottle.

On 8/17/2017 at 8:13 PM, Moonstar said:

If your still interested in the Coconut Rum Cake I just received a 4 oz bottle today and it wasn't what I was thinking it would be . Let me know if you'd like to 

purchase it . My zip is 48170 if your curious about shipping and I paid $9.95 for the bottle.

No thank you but thanks for letting me know. 

• Like 1