Candybee

Honeysuckle Pear II

Trying out some new colors. Still not sure I like it. This is pink, lime, and red. All TKB neons. Sigh.... what to color my honeysuckle pear??!!!

In the mold. Colors sure are bright! That's what I love about neons!! :)

5918c5ea190ca_HoneysucklePear6.thumb.jpg.35d8c9d5cd0b3e638138315ee7320778.jpg

Fresh cut. Swirls are pretty but not quite digging the colors yet. Doesn't say pear or honeysuckle to me...

5918c60687edd_HoneysucklePear7.thumb.jpg.3c64f4d0ecec08989189863266d182e1.jpg

5918c612a24ca_HoneysucklePear8.thumb.jpg.bc2dcb918a4343368fcb2abd5d06b6b9.jpg

• Like 2

They are really pretty soaps.   I also liked the one with the charcoal.  I don't think you can go wrong with bright pinks & greens.  I do like the way they mixed in this batch and it looks orange in spots as well as the pink, green & red.

• Like 1

Thanks for looking. I think I am leaning more towards this color scheme than the charcoal too.

Its just that sometimes when I make a new soap I have no idea what to color it (like this one) and others I know exactly what I want. But as we all know the color scheme we plan in our heads may not look anything like what we pictured once its been soaped. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm.... I think next batch I may try lime, pink, and orange. All neons of course. I already have a pink and orange shampoo bar and the colors make me think they may be perfect for this scent-- but with the lime color too.