Cynna

Wax Melt Point Question

I'm moving to Arizona next year and I make wax melts.  I currently use EcoSoya CB-135 (at least until my supply runs out), but I'm thinking I'm going to have to go for a wax with a higher melt point once I move.  Does anyone else out here in the Southwest have recommendations for soy that doesn't turn into goo too fast in the hot weather? 

Hi I live in Arizona I used to use ECOSOYA PB but now I to am tring to figure out a wax that would work well. I'm thinking about tring a 50/50 blend. That may hold up to the heat. 

Something else to consider is that shipping costs are brutal.    Don't make my mistake of finding something you like, only to realize that the distributors for the product are back east somewhere.

That's the problem, there are no distributors that live within a reasonable driving distance from me.  Up to this point, I was getting my wax by the case from someone on eBay.  I just want to make sure when I move to the desert I'm not mailing out clamshells that arrive full of melted goo - ha ha! 

Candybee posted this over a year ago, which was extremely helpful for me since I am new to all of this. Hope this helps as shipping cost can be rather expensive.