Mobile loyalty card

kfintoni

Has anyone used any kind of loyalty card app? I have a paper business card like frequent buyer card but people always forget to bring them back and I think a lot of people just get rid of them. I am looking for an online loyalty reward like app. Something that they can use on their phone since just about everyone has a smart phone. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Karen in MA

Square has a customer reward plan. I was going to use it until I saw they charge something like $30 a month for it.

The majority of my business is from markets and shows. My website is just a very small part of my sales so at this time it does not make sense to use the service.

Instead I always have specials so the more my customers buy I reward them with a discount. It works for me and I sell a lot of product this way.

4 hours ago, Candybee said:

Square has a customer reward plan. I was going to use it until I saw they charge something like $30 a month for it.

The majority of my business is from markets and shows. My website is just a very small part of my sales so at this time it does not make sense to use the service.

Instead I always have specials so the more my customers buy I reward them with a discount. It works for me and I sell a lot of product this way.

Oh is that it? I never looked into it, because I don't really need anything like that at this time either, since I am very small-time. I have repeat customers, but not enough to give them a rewards program (IMO) most of my customers buy 3-4 times a year, and I get new ones every year at my shows. 

I do tiered rewards (gifts) based on purchase total. And combined quantities (3for $x, 4 for $x) . Much simpler math for me. If I notice a good, repeating customer I'll usually slip something unexpected in their purchase bag with a note. 

I've given my best customer of the day a free soap. Done that a couple of times when I get a huge sale. You should see the look on their face! Priceless... especially when they realize I am totally serious and that they can get that last soap they really wanted but put back. LOL I love it! One of the best ideas I have come up with. Those customers usually come back and always make large purchases!

I also do most of my sales at markets and fairs. I was hoping to find something that I could use with a QR code. They scan it when they make a purchase. I looked at Flok and it may have its possibilities but was hoping there might be some other suggestions.

Karen in MA

What products do you sell? Is there a way they could pull labels or tags off of a label to turn in for their reward? 

Extra steps to scan things or troubleshoot accounts takes away from selling time to other customers at busy markets. 

My website is my market. I just did a quick check of all of the apps that integrate with my platform (BIG platform-not mom and pop) and thought that I would list some of the top loyalty apps in case you have not checked any of these to see if they would apply to in-person sales. Looks as if many also can reward for referrals, capture email addresses and more. Seems most also integrate with Facebook and other social media:

Sweet Tooth

S Loyalty

Swell

Beans

Loyalty Lion

On 4/24/2017 at 10:29 AM, justajesuschick said:

My website is my market. I just did a quick check of all of the apps that integrate with my platform (BIG platform-not mom and pop) and thought that I would list some of the top loyalty apps in case you have not checked any of these to see if they would apply to in-person sales. Looks as if many also can reward for referrals, capture email addresses and more. Seems most also integrate with Facebook and other social media:

Sweet Tooth

S Loyalty

Swell

Beans

Loyalty Lion

Thank you for the app options. They do look good but some are a bit pricey for me but maybe good for some others on the board. Don't you hate when you are looking for something particular but just cannot seem to find what you want. I may just give Flok a try.