Parasoy Melt Wax

Dolphin14677

I use pro blend 650 from flaming candle company. This is a great place for supplies they have the cheapest shipping I could find. They use a lot of fixed rate priority shipping. You can get 10 pounds of granular pb wax shipped for around $32, you can also get five 8 ounce bottles of fragrance shipped in a flat rate padded envelope. They have the best oil prices around and great quality. Also great customer service. They helped me out by telling me to place more than one order if ordering wax and other items. To order the wax separately, then order my other supplies so I can take advantage of the flat rate shipping! The pb wax has a decent cold throw and excellent hot throw, it's worth a try. They also have a granular pillar wax so I am going to try to mix that into it. I'd  like a stronger cold throw, but I say give it a shot it's a great wax!

5 hours ago, Kheidtbrink said:

I use pro blend 650 from flaming candle company. This is a great place for supplies they have the cheapest shipping I could find. They use a lot of fixed rate priority shipping. You can get 10 pounds of granular pb wax shipped for around $32, you can also get five 8 ounce bottles of fragrance shipped in a flat rate padded envelope. They have the best oil prices around and great quality. Also great customer service. They helped me out by telling me to place more than one order if ordering wax and other items. To order the wax separately, then order my other supplies so I can take advantage of the flat rate shipping! The pb wax has a decent cold throw and excellent hot throw, it's worth a try. They also have a granular pillar wax so I am going to try to mix that into it. I'd  like a stronger cold throw, but I say give it a shot it's a great wax!

Thanks so much for the info I will check them out 

Dolphin, I didn't order parasoy and I can't say I did a complete survey of suppliers but...

I'm in the Tucson area and I was looking to buy some paraffin and soy waxes. I found Lone Star Candle Supply in Texas to be the best shipping of the half dozen or so I checked out. Also their customer service was great. Through no fault of theirs, I emptied my shopping cart and left one tiny item out when I rebuilt it. I immediately realized my mistake and emailed them (after checking and finding that the shipping would be 3 or 4 times the price of my $3+ item.) This was around midnight. By morning I had both a phone call and an email from them that they would add my item to my order, no problem. It was no problem, my order shipped and arrived in a timely fashion.

Where are you in Arizona?  Good luck with your new wax.

Jacquie

12 hours ago, Jazme said:

Dolphin, I didn't order parasoy and I can't say I did a complete survey of suppliers but...

I'm in the Tucson area and I was looking to buy some paraffin and soy waxes. I found Lone Star Candle Supply in Texas to be the best shipping of the half dozen or so I checked out. Also their customer service was great. Through no fault of theirs, I emptied my shopping cart and left one tiny item out when I rebuilt it. I immediately realized my mistake and emailed them (after checking and finding that the shipping would be 3 or 4 times the price of my $3+ item.) This was around midnight. By morning I had both a phone call and an email from them that they would add my item to my order, no problem. It was no problem, my order shipped and arrived in a timely fashion.

Where are you in Arizona?  Good luck with your new wax.

Jacquie

I'm in Glendale 

I would highly recommend Flaming Candle. You can get sample portions of any of their waxes, strong throwing oils and even better VERY reasonable shipping. And they ship same day. I always have my order from them within 2-3 days. 

• Like 1