wax dipped bears

Pennie

I was just wondering for those of you who make wax dipped bears where do you get your bears. The place where i get mine will not have any back in stock till mid june that just seems crazy to me. Hoping someone has another vendor i can use. I cannot wait till the middle of June for bears. Tnank you for your help

Yes i usually order in bulk and have them sent to me i was just wondering if anyone had any company's that they like that they order from because where i usually order will not have any in till mid june

On 4/12/2017 at 7:23 PM, lovelyscents said:

I always got my cuties (when doing them in the past) from Bittercreek.  Perfect amount of hair, size and adorable faces.  

Thank you i did find these ones after i asked they are a little bigger than the ones i usually carry but they are at the top of my list if i need them before my original ones come in thank you so much for your help

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2017 at 5:29 AM, deejaycee said:

Good grief, I'd never even heard of these before.  Are they popular?

Everyone I made them for loved them. I was actually inspired to do them after attending a craft fair where a woman offered them.  I bought one of course because I'm a primitive look lover and it smelled wonderful and added decor to my home.  

• Like 1

I would like to do them again -- usually, I've done them with a variety of critters -- but it is a bit of a messy project.  They are cute as gifts and definitely scent the air.  I think the neatest thing about them is that you can pick up a stuffed animal from a thrift store that looks beat up and horrible, dip it and have it come out wonderful.  I usually tape up the eyes before dipping, so they really look pretty awful on their way into the wax.

Edited by birdcharm
typo, always a typo!
  • Like 1