Mounds Commercial

Sponiebr

Yeah, YOU know the ONE... 

BOW... BOW... 

OOOOOOOHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!

20170406_023052.thumb.jpg.04e9f66e88b828232ffebe83f011fad0.jpg

Burst of energy tweaked up with a little sweet pea... FHTHP with Aloe, Silk, Yogurt, and SF at 5% with Shea Butter. DAMN it was NICE to clean up that mess!!!! I didn't use gloves to wash up the crock or the spoons and my hands are actually CLEAN for the first time in 2 weeks, and they FEEL SO nice! o.O (yanno whut I mean...Right?) O.O

I'll go away now... 

-Sponiebr: Bad inc!
:biggrin: 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Jcandleattic said:

I'd like to see the cut

Oh... You will! I'll eventually find 45 seconds available and get a picture of it, (It's not all that great TBH...), I've just gotta find those 45 seconds where I'm not working on my frigg'n "Oh-it's-in -perfect-shape-there's-nothing-wrong-with-it-but-a-bad temperature-gauge" car...

o.O I'll get there... 

-Sponiebr

4 hours ago, Moonstar said:

now why can't I do this :(  

You CAN do this! That's HP stuff... Easy peasey! When I get to work I'll dig out my formulation and post it up for you. It's basically thus:

100% Aloe Vera Juice in place of water.

45% water per pound of oil (yes that is WAY high, I cook the soap at 35% or even 30% water the extra water goes in at the end to assist in making the soap more fluid to pour) 

GV Shortening
Olive Oil
Palm Oil
Coconut Oil
a little Canola
Castor oil

Made at 0% Super fat and .5 ounce PPO fragrance. (Probably less as HP needs MUCH less fragrance than does CP soap.) 

I use 5% melted shea butter to super fat the soap AFTER it's through the hot part of the cook. (I add it when I add in my yogurt, fragrance, all that extra water, sodium lactate, and micas)

Yogurt is about 50 g PPO. (I vary this A LOT. Sometimes it's 50g per batch, honestly I doubt that it is even necessary but it does gentle up the soap a tad. I never use more than say 100 g of my little frozen bricks of yogurt in a batch)

1 tsp Sodium Lactate PPO. (no more, no less... This helps get the soap loose enough to pour)

Lye gets a large wad of chopped up tussah silk and 1 tbls PPO white sugar mixed in and completely dissolved. 

Ain't noth'n to it, you CAN do this Moonie! :)

NOW GET IN THERE AND GIT SOME!!!!! 

Sponiebr: ThE eXecutor of BAd iDeAs and Sundry Services