Soap fiend here: how to neatly keep multiple bars in the shower?

Darbla

Is there such a thing as some kind of little rack that would let me keep half a dozen bars separated and have air flow so they're not melting away from the water hitting them?  I want to use something different every single shower, so keeping it from being over-crowded in there is somewhat of a problem.  WWCSD (what would Craft Server do)?

I bought a corner shower rack from home depot.  It has 3 shelves and will easily keep that much soap. Heck if you can stand the soap on the bottom or end it will hold 36,  I'm enabling now.   I usually only have 3-4 bars but I use the rack for all my other stuff as well.  Mine has a pole that goes floor to ceiling to hold it in place or in my case tub top to ceiling.  It hasn't moved on me in 5 years.

Corner rack from Home Depot, OK!  Will look for today.  TY!

I actually don't keep anything at all now IN the shower.  I got tired of removing it all when I scrub the shower so I started keeping everything in a basket just outside the shower.  Another reason for that is turning upside down some bottles to get the last of the product to the opening (my favorite hair conditioner).  A lot of bottles these days still aren't made with the wide flip-top end so you can stand it like that, and it wouldn't stay standing on its little tip top on the tub edge, so I had to bracket around it with other bottles.  So I have plenty of room in there now for a little rack like you're talking about to keep my soap handy.  Before, all those bottles were taking up all the room.

I have the same thing that KandleKrazy has.  I'm in the market for a new one though, as mine is kinda worn out and nasty looking from our hard water.

I have this one in my Amazon wish list.

The one you ended up ordering will be great too!

https://www.amazon.com/InterDesign-Bathroom-Constant-Tension-Conditioner/dp/B003OBY5FI/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1491780518&sr=8-11&keywords=shower%2Brack%2Bcorner&th=1