Fragrance Buddy FO

ghostrider

Some scents I've enjoyed include:  Beach type, Chocolate Chip Brownies MW type, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Salted Caramel, Fall Festival MW type, Citrus Shower, Cinnamon Sugared Donut, Citrus Bath, Arabie, Vanilla Ice Cream, Violet Shower, Sugar Cookie, This Old House, and Warm Welcome.

Omg, I had the most horrible time the other day opening up some of their bottles.  I never got them open that night....I wrote them telling them this and they said they do that on the 8 and 16oz bottles and that for an extra charge they will send the little pour lids that can be put on once the child safety lids are taken off.  Geesh....

1 hour ago, soshiegirl said:

Some scents I've enjoyed include:  Beach type, Chocolate Chip Brownies MW type, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, Salted Caramel, Fall Festival MW type, Citrus Shower, Cinnamon Sugared Donut, Citrus Bath, Arabie, Vanilla Ice Cream, Violet Shower, Sugar Cookie, This Old House, and Warm Welcome.

Violet shower sounds soooo good.  I think I will add that to the list.

I have bought 5 FO's from them and have really liked 4 of them: Caribbean Escape (except they spell Caribbean wrong which bugs me.  :)), Jamaica Me Crazy, Lemon Pound Cake, and Sea Witch. 

I haven't used This Old House yet....not sure about that one.

1 hour ago, GailC said:

I have bought 5 FO's from them and have really liked 4 of them: Caribbean Escape (except they spell Caribbean wrong which bugs me.  :)), Jamaica Me Crazy, Lemon Pound Cake, and Sea Witch. 

I haven't used This Old House yet....not sure about that one.

GailC - This Old House smells just like Tennessee's This Old Home.  Although, it may not appeal to everyone, I've got some customers who just love it.

2 hours ago, Moonstar said:

I hate their caps on 8oz + bottles 

They are nearly impossible to open, child safety type :( 

Right?!?  I feel like I'm working out trying to get the caps off.  Those caps aren't just child proof but semi adult proof.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kandlekrazy said:

Those child safety caps are really bad for those of us with arthritis in our hands and fingers.

EXACTLY ! Thats why I can't order from them anymore. My arthritis is bad at times and my grip isn't what it used to be :( 

I can't open bottle even without the child safety lids!  I was trying to sniff the one ounce samples at the Candlemaker's Store the other day, and my almost 80 year old aunt had to open the bottles for me. :)

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 3/11/2017 at 5:42 PM, soshiegirl said:

Right?!?  I feel like I'm working out trying to get the caps off.  Those caps aren't just child proof but semi adult proof.

Your right - they are semi adult proof lol ! I don't know why they would even use those dumb caps - they are VERY annoying .

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Moonstar said:

What about tea + cakes has anyone tried that. Ive never tried Fall Festival, what are the main notes  ? 

I love tea and cakes and I have Fall festival but I ca't remember what it smells like. I"ll have to go take a whiff and see.

• Like 1

The caps will come off easily with an old fashioned nut cracker, the inexpensive type with just two metal bars. Use the nut cracker to squeeze where the two arrows are, and twist. I couldn't get them off without this, their old child prof caps came off, but these are impossible without a little help.

I like most of the MW dupes, and some of the Lush dupes. I'm using in soap so not sure which ones would be good in candles, for soap Gypsy Rose, Sun & Earth, Patchouli Passion, and Sea Witch are very popular. Both the Sea Witch and Gypsy Rose do move fast in soap.

• Like 2

When you place your order from Fragrance Buddy all you have to do is tell them at time of order to put the regular caps on and NOT the safety ones and they will change out.  I sent them a message one day telling them I couldn't get my caps off so they advised right away what to do.  If you don't specify the caps they will send the safety caps on them.

Trappeur

• Like 1

On 9/19/2017 at 9:30 AM, Trappeur said:

When you place your order from Fragrance Buddy all you have to do is tell them at time of order to put the regular caps on and NOT the safety ones and they will change out.  I sent them a message one day telling them I couldn't get my caps off so they advised right away what to do.  If you don't specify the caps they will send the safety caps on them.

Trappeur

Good to know! I love some of their FOs but loathe their stoopit caps!!! Since I always order by the lb its very frustrating. Once I get the cap off I put on easy twist caps with a spigot. I save these from old discarded bottles.