RE's Rustic Lodge

Pam W

I have a tiny bit left from my sample bottle that I'm hoarding but when I get more, I'm gonna try it in 1274 pillar wax.  There is nothing more comforting than the scent of green apples..... IMHO

You know I threw that scent out when I got it as I didn't like it at all out of the bottle....Now you all have me thinking I better go and get some more and put in wax which I never did.  I thought it sounded like a great description and with me being the rustic gal I am you would have thought I would have at least tried it.....ok now you all did it....I'll order some this week and make em the candles.

Trappeur

• 8 months later...
On 3/7/2017 at 12:40 PM, Pam W said:

ONE NICE SCENT ! ! !  The top note is green apples and has a wonderful HT in 4630.  I order just a small tester bottle but I'm going back for a bigger bottle :P

I just have to quote MYSELF....just poured Rustic Lodge again and OMG, my whole house smells like fresh green apples and with the doors & windows open I can smell it outside.....now that takes THROW to a new level...lol

Edited by Pam W

Yep, using 4630 with ECO wicks & 5% FO load.  Haven't had any problems with 4630 but have had some issues with the ECO wicks that I ordered from a different company in 1274 pillar wax with various scents. .  

It's nice when you can get this kind of throw using only 5% load --   certainly getting my money's worth with this FO :-)

Edited by Pam W