Candle Fragrance Sale

Pamaroma

I noticed candlewic is having a fragrance sale. If you order at least $75.00 worth of 1 lb fragrances you get 20% off your order. Not sure when sale ends. I've never tried any of their fragrances, so I'm a little scared to venture out. I also couldn't find any reviews on any of their products or even where they allow reviews. I always like to read reviews before ordering. But still, I thought it was a good deal for

anyone that does enjoy their fragrances. Their coupon code is March20Scents. Maybe the pic is visible that I loaded, if not, just go to their site and you will see it.

Screenshot_2017-03-07-05-28-09.png

• Like 1

Use code March20Scents to save 20% on all 1 pound candle and soap fragrances, with a minimum $75 purchase (before fragrances), while supplies last. Promo code may be used one time per customer. Multiple promo codes cannot be used on the same order. Offers valid for internet orders only. Offer ends March 12, 2017. - See more at: http://www.candlewic.com/store/category.aspx?q=c100&title=On Sale#sthash.rUcwWSUR.dpuf

My interpretation is you have to buy $75 of other things before being able to take advantage of the fragrance sale. 

I know. I picked 5 fragrances and a few other things and it lets me enter code and get discount. I'm just not sure I want those scents I picked. The ones I wanted are out of stock too. I haven't hit the complete your order button yet, and probably not.

On 3/7/2017 at 2:53 PM, Incendia said:

My interpretation is you have to buy $75 of other things before being able to take advantage of the fragrance sale. 

It lets you chose $75 worth if fragrances if that's all you want.