Help looking for this tin in bulk!

Great looking tin!  Love it.  I would love something like that myself.

And I wouldn't think the seller is not going to give you her source for the tins so.  I don't think it would  be right to ask her.  Good luck in finding it!

Trappeur

• Like 1

You know I tried looking for them for you but no luck.  All the ones everyone have posted are retail prices of like 3.00 each.  If your just making them for yourself why not just order a few?  If they are going to be sold wholesale you can most likely find them at the mart.

Another thing to be concerned about is if they have seams because if they do they could possibly leak liquid.  Just something for you to think about.

Trappeur

• Like 1

On 3/7/2017 at 9:20 AM, Trappeur said:

You know I tried looking for them for you but no luck.  All the ones everyone have posted are retail prices of like 3.00 each.  If your just making them for yourself why not just order a few?  If they are going to be sold wholesale you can most likely find them at the mart.

Another thing to be concerned about is if they have seams because if they do they could possibly leak liquid.  Just something for you to think about.

Trappeur

Trappeur, which mart are you referring to?

• 10 months later...

I love em!  The only thing that concerns me is they have seams which they probably do, could be a problem when  you go to pour wax in.  Think I will call and see if can get a couple samples.

Thanks Pughaus!

Trappeur