Mason Jar Warmers

kandlekrazy

For those that buy and sell these would you mind sharing what you charge for them?  When I can get them on sale I sell for $39. but it's less and less frequently that they go on sale and I need more.  I have a hard time believing they will sell for $49 ea.  At regular price and shipping for me I'd have to charge $49.  I only buy the quart size, the pint never sold well.

I don't buy them unless they are on sale. I've notice, cuz I look at every sale they ha ve, they haven't had a good sale on them in a long time. ? But when I was able to get 4 for 38.00 or 42.00, I sold them for 20.00 or 25.00 

3 hours ago, GoldieMN said:

Are you talking about these?  These are available from Colonial Tin Works. They have sales from time to time on certain items so watch for that as well.

Goldie

colonial tin wax warmer.JPG

Those are pretty cool...never saw those before - just fabulous may have to check them out ?

Colonial has the Watering Can (9.00) and Oval AlwayKiss Me Goodnight (7.50)  warmers on sale this week. Which is half price. I've been wanting to try them and since the mason jars aren't on sale I order 4 of each. 

IMG_5978.PNG

IMG_5979.PNG

• 5 weeks later...

I've bought them and sold them before but only broke even pretty much. Their prices are kind of high and then you have to add in shipping cost. One thing I don't like about the tin warmers is the paint seems to warp in the warmer dish.  I still buy the red Christmas ones from candle warmers but the paint does the same thing in the bowl on those as well. I only sell them for $20 and it takes me a long time to get rid of them. 

I've been selling these for 5 years, but just canceled my order last month and will stop carrying them. The shipping is ridiculously expensive and they rarely are on sale anymore. Also, the variety of styles keep decreasing. When I first starting selling these I could charge $25, now I charge $45. I would need to increase price even more to make a decent profit. I Decided it is not worth it anymore. 

I only place an order with candlewarmers about once maybe twice a year....these warmers are everywhere and big stores like meijer can sell them way cheaper than I can

I only keep some as a convience for those first time melt buyers or gift buyers and I sell them for 30 now but give a free clamshell with purchase  

I just received another order because they went on sale.  It's my last.  First they sent me the wrong order and have not responded to my emails or phone calls which go directly to voicemail.  I finally got my order, all in 1 box and everything ok but they billed me again!  I'm going to have to fight it with the cc company if CTW doesn't respond soon.  I'm done with them.  $175. order and right now I've been charged $304.00, if that's true shipping from them I can't afford it.  I'll probably break even on these.