Help me git my Stank on!

Sponiebr

I need some help get'n my Stank on... Who's up for help'n me out? 

(Oh boy... He's at it again!)

Ok, yeah, so I "make" my own deodorant. And by "make" I mean I take some Milk of Magnesia from the Dollar Tree and mix in a little rubbing alcohol and 6 drops of Old Spice or some other Cologne.   This all goes nicely into a 60 ml repurposed e-cig juice plastic squeeze dropper bottle. The deodorant works great a nickle sized amount keeps me fresh as a horses ass all day. (Now you know where my talent comes from...) 

I would like a better application method. Have/do any of you use MoM for deodorant and if so, how are YOU dispensing it? Would a roll-on bottle work?

Thorts? Considerations? Consternations?

Any help is appreciated. :) Danke!

Sponiebr: The Executive of Bad Ideas and Sundry Services.

P.S.: I'm not really a horse's ass... 

I'm just a regular smart ass... 

• Like 1

Fresh as a horses ass.....have you ever seen one up close and personal ??

wish I had a picture of a sand test to show you just how much you need a new method if that's the case!! ????

Seriously I don't make products like that to be able to help you out there BUTT here is a pic of my daughters horse laughing with us 

IMG_0650.JPG

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, moonshine said:

wish I had a picture of a sand test to show you just how much you need a new method if that's the case!! ????

Seriously I don't make products like that to be able to help you out there BUTT here is a pic of my daughters horse laughing with us 

IMG_0650.JPG

I HAVE been around horses :) I've um... DONE sand tests before... It's Florida, there's nothing BUT sand down here so sand colic is an issue. (Lots of bran and mineral oil.)

Say now... Any barrel racers here? If so, I'd say this thread IS about to get interesting... 

Here....here....here.....yep... back In the day I did for awhile and my daughter has for years....

you actually have done the sand tests as in rubber glove up to your elbow ??? 

I use the vet for that stuff ?

Edited by moonshine

8 hours ago, moonshine said:

Here....here....here.....yep... back In the day I did for awhile and my daughter has for years....

you actually have done the sand tests as in rubber glove up to your elbow ??? 

I use the vet for that stuff ?

I KNEW IT! Barrel racing gals have such a unique outlook on life. I mean after all they don't say giddyup they say giddyf&*&&*&*&.... Life in 18 seconds or less ;)

Sand tests... I wasn't going to post about that but, since you opened the gate sister... 

Anyway, this was actually a cow, and I was fish'n for a hardware magnet. My first impressions were: 100+ degrees outside + cow operating temperature= bullshit must come from hell... And damn! This is a lot of work!  
Now imagine I'm up my bicep into that mess and I get a fart. Well it's normal... and everyone gets a chuckle cause the kid got farted on. (BTW: protective equipment included the following: A glove (used and sweaty). I was informed later that the glove wasn't for MY protection.) So the chute was a pretty tight fit and they told me that it had been given a shot and everything should be all nice and easy and controlled and if I found the magnet to stop and tell them. These are Florida Crackers, and I knew damned well they had to be BS'n me on "the shot", but still I was expected to do my job and get that magnet OUT of the BS. Well, as I remember it that fart was a rather unpleasant affair what with it being the slamming shut around my arm but that wasn't the fun part. The FUN part was something spooked the cow while I was up past my bicep in there, a snake or something upset the cow and it clamped the hell up and started trying to back out all bellowing and crap. I just remember going OH, SIHT!!!! and my arm starting to go numb.  The vet helped me out, as it were.

Yay 4-H. I might not be a better person for having the experience, but I sure as hell know about being neck deep in siht and extreme pucker factor. 

Horse sand tests were a whole lot easier not only because there was no way in hell that ANYONE but the vet was doing ANYTHING to ANY of the horses I took care of, but because all I was expected to do was stir the pot. ;) (well miracle whip jar, but any jar full of crap becomes a pot.) 

I don't miss a damned thing about cattle, I do miss the horses though. 

WAY WAY WAY TMI... I know. 

• Like 2

Hey don't forget about us sport horse gals. English riders are pretty badass too. And we get liftoff.

ETA- admittedly as I close in on 50, the short gaited horse in the string has become a favorite. He is nearly a foot shorter than the giants so I don't need to duck under tree limbs when in the woods.

• Like 2

You English girls are bad ass....you do all that posting stuff and sit on slippery seats- I'm not that talented ? Tried it once and fell off ?

Western all the way with a horn to hold on to and Tennessee walkers for trail riding so I don't move in the seat at all 

• Like 1

@moonshine this sounds weird to non-horse people, but I go both ways ?

My retired quarter horses have worked cattle and jumped and everything in between. I miss my old Appy that I could ride bareback in a halter anywhere. Calling them in from the back pasture I would climb on his back with no halter, nothing, and ride him in. 

Of The sound ones left in my barn now, 1) Lucas is an eventer who LOVES to jump even though he is barely sound enough to do so any more. he rides like a big old Lincoln town car and loves dressage. 2) Taylor is a 17h appendix quarter horse that flunked out of training. He's a total PItA because he is so darned smart. 3) Scotty is the little barely 15h Tennessee walker. His feet stay on the ground soooooo comfortably. Looking forward to getting out when the ground is a little safer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TallTayl said:

@moonshine this sounds weird to non-horse people, but I go both ways ?

My retired quarter horses have worked cattle and jumped and everything in between. I miss my old Appy that I could ride bareback in a halter anywhere. Calling them in from the back pasture I would climb on his back with no halter, nothing, and ride him in. 

Of The sound ones left in my barn now, 1) Lucas is an eventer who LOVES to jump even though he is barely sound enough to do so any more. he rides like a big old Lincoln town car and loves dressage. 2) Taylor is a 17h appendix quarter horse that flunked out of training. He's a total PItA because he is so darned smart. 3) Scotty is the little barely 15h Tennessee walker. His feet stay on the ground soooooo comfortably. Looking forward to getting out when the ground is a little safer.

I LOVE!! Nay... ADORE Quarter Horses!

BTW: Pretty much all horse people are bad ass. I'm sorry I forgot about the sport riders... I fergit... Which brand do sport riders prefer? I know most barrel racers run on Copenhagen... One of these days I might recount "The 4 finger Sweetie" incident. ---- (wehoaaa bubba! ) :o  

23 hours ago, moonshine said:

IMG_0650.JPG

????