Gosh Darn it!! LOL

Jcandleattic

Ahhhhhh sad sauce!!! I only had enough Castor Oil to do 50lbs of masterbatch oils! :( In the big scheme of things, that's really not that much. I usually try and do at least 100-200 lbs at a time. I need a JOB to help my soap/bb addiction!! LMAO

Anyway, I got 50lbs of masterbatch done today, ALL of the Christmas stuff boxed and put in the crawl space, the house back in order, laundry done, both bathrooms sparkling, and my bedroom cleaned. (It was a WRECK) 
I also got some embeds made for a soap I'll be working on a bit later either tonight or tomorrow. I need to make a wooden box to go around my silicone mold first. 
Hope everyone is doing well this weekend!! :)

• Like 4

Wow! You made me tired! Let's see....today I have done, um, nothing. Well, that's not true. I have browsed Craftserver and eaten the yummy pulled chicken I made yesterday, hee-hee.

Yesterday was my cleaning day while working with my kiddos on their school lessons (I do love home school!). Today is my day to kick back and read more about soaps and candles (in between a yell for "mom" or "honey" every five minutes, lol).

Congrats on having such a productive day! I love days like that.

• Like 4

II just seems like a lot because I have done hardly anything in the last 3 weeks since being laid off. Kind of in depressed mode, so I'm making myself snap out of it. 

My hub had to go to Home Depot to get me a couple longer screws, and he's building me 2 mold boxes. I could have done it but when I went out to use the table saw, he stopped me. LOL (I usually do that stuff when he's not around! LOL) 

I'll probably not actually make the soap until tomorrow though... 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, KrazeKelly said:

I've been making soap all day today ?? butts draggin now 

I ended up taking a nap! LOL 

I got the wood liners made (or I should say my hub pushed me out of the way and got the wood liners made) for my little 1lb silicone molds. I love those molds for my sample bars and my "little hands" bars, but have a hard time getting them to gel, so I think this well help. 

I was going to make a full batch of the galaxy soap I'm going to try, but decided to try it out in the smaller molds first. We'll see what it ends up looking like. It's going to scented in a mix of Dragon's Blood and Moonlight Path... 

• Like 1