Using "like" button revisited

Candybee

I'm getting those messages again about not being allowed to rate this person when I click on the like button. Now its not just administrative but regular members too. I just noticed it started again today when I liked two seperate posts from two seperate posters.

• Like 2

On 1/27/2017 at 11:13 AM, TallTayl said:

I can't duplicate. Can anyone else? It helps when reporting the issue to Invision.

I don't know how to help you dupe the problem. But today as I have clicked on the "like" button so far no problem.

I'm even okay when I like one of your posts TT. So the problem was minor, just irritating more than anything, but its gone now so all is good.

Edited by Candybee

Sigh.... its back!!! Every time I click on like for anyone I get the same you aren't allowed to rate this person. Started up again yesterday and is still doing it today.

I've been trying to remeber how to clear my cookies. I used to know how to do that... was hoping it would help. But I have to figure it out first.

• Like 1