Thank you all!

marivic

Hello everyone!  My name is Marivic and I had been a member of this forum since 2005. Been making candles on and off for 15 yrs as a hobby. I had been reading posts here which was very helpful and inspiring. Almost everyday since October I have been reading member's posts and most of the time that is all I need to be inspired and create beautiful candles. I make mostly pillar candles  and a few container candles. Finally, I had the courage to start a candlemaking business, encouraged by my friends. I thank everyone in this forum for the knowledge and the inspiration! I have a new website which I created by myself, still not complete yet. Anybody is welcome to comment and make suggestions. 

Here's some of my works:

2017-01-14 22.03.32.jpg

2017-01-15 00.10.40.jpg

2017-01-14 15.04.21.jpg

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, moonshine said:

Where have you been hiding?? Lol

absolutely beautiful work....many of us can now be inspired by you!

I have always wanted to make pillars but get scared away, thank you for sharing and congratulations on your business! ?

Hi Moonshine! I am just shy to post my work. I am my own worst critic. I find making pillars easier than container  candles because of wicking issues. 

14 minutes ago, marivic said:

Hi Moonshine! I am just shy to post my work. I am my own worst critic. I find making pillars easier than container  candles because of wicking issues. 

I think we are all our own worst critic...last night I had a melt down wanting to revamp everything I do....I get it 

But don't be shy your pillars are stunning and making me want to attempt some but it's funny because for me wicking of pillar is way more intimidating than a jar, the only one I ever tried I failed miserably and never went back ?

Be proud and show us more pictures 

Edited by moonshine

• 1 month later...

They were probably put on here by a different image location than the one the board provides, and have since been taken down or the link is broken. 

This is why we try to encourage anyone who is uploading pics here on the forum to use our image editors. That way they will always be here.